Re:Introduction | Re:enter Soraxus

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Soraxus, May 23, 2018.

1. Soraxus

Soraxus New Member

Hello Reader. To those who may remember me, you'll know somewhat who I am. If you're new, then sit back and relax, because you've got a lot of catching up to do.

My name is Soraxus, or rather my username is Soraxus and that is the most appropriate alias I will accept. If you'd like something less than a mouthful, I'll take Sora as a preferred name to go by. I don't appreciate being asked my real name, as it is one that doesn't bring happiness to me every time I'm called it. So until I lend you some sort of semblance of trust, call me Sora or Soraxus.

I'm currently a sophomore in college, studying music and after this upcoming year, I will be transferring to a university to pursue Music Composition. If you're curious about my works, my SoundCloud is on my profile. I primarily compose classical ensemble-based pieces, though I plan to write more complex orchestrated pieces in the future. As far as music I listen to, I prefer instrumental EDM/Electronic, Rock, Metal, Classical, or some J-Pop/J-Rock.

Moving on to more Pokemon related things, I've played the games for over 12 years, through every generation 1-7, with the exception of some of the newer games. In regards to PokeFind, I've been a member of the server for almost a year now and have had the opportunity to be on their moderation team for a little while. Don't ask why I'm not there anymore, that isn't for discussion. While I am not a Jr Moderator anymore, I still do my best to help out the community with whatever I can in order to make their lives easier. I do plan on reapplying in the future when I feel I am ready.

That's about all I can talk about, unless you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm a pretty open book about most things, so feel free to poke me on Discord or leave a comment or something. Thank you for reading and have a good one.

Pars2000 likes this.
  2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome back to the community Sora. Glad you have an interest in music, that's pretty cool. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns you can message me on Discord. :)

Soraxus likes this.
  3. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Welcome back! Sound Cloud is cool, too. (Sorry, I have no Idea what to say)

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome Back, hope to see you around :)

5. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Cool to see you have interest in music. Hope to see you around in-game;)

6. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

welcome to the forums glad to see you here if you ever need anything im always around enjoy your stay