Skyblock Auction House Problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by flaminskull280, Jun 5, 2018.

1. flaminskull280

flaminskull280 New Member

Minecraft Username: flaminskull280

Discord ID: N/A

What is the Problem (Be as detailed as possible): I posted my Rhydon, level 50 I believe, On the Auction House for 150 Million. When I logged in it had disappeared from the Auction House and I had not received the coins for it. I'm not asking for the 150 Million. Just the amount it cost to purchase and evolve it. If you can not reimburse me, would you be able to at least tell me what the problem was so I can avoid this issue in future endeavors. Thanks.

When did this problem occur: Tuesday June 5th 2018. Approximately 6:30am Central time.

Any other details: I think that covers it, thanks for your time and patience.
    -Skull

2. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Don't worry, this bug was brought to attention of the QA Team and will be handled ASAP. Thanks for the report <3

flaminskull280 and FakePanda like this.
  3. flaminskull280

flaminskull280 New Member

Alright thanks for the response. As soon as the QA Team can find a solution please let me know. Would enjoy being able to post items again.

Thanks,
    -Skull

4. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

No problem, forgot to say, for now just don't list stuff unless you are positive there is a buyer and quickly. :confused: