Sup guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xNether_, Oct 1, 2017.

1. xNether_

xNether_ New Member

Sup guys , my name's xNether_ . You'll likely to see me online on weekends. I have been playing pokemon for 10 years and my love for pokemon will last for eternity. I also enjoyed playing pixelmon since last year until it got shut down... Very unfortunate ! But anyways, I'm very confident of my pokemon knowledge and do not hesitate to ask me questions :)

PS I'm usually in server 1-4 Kyoto region but I believe I'll be in Jarato server very soon
    PS I'm actually a shy person in real life and I don't speak English well due to my weird accent , so you'll never see me talking on discord sorry X)

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Nice to meet you xNether_ !! Hope you are enjoying your experience on this server and being a part of this community. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me here on the Forums or on Discord. ;)

xNether_ likes this.
  3. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums, Nether. I'm fairly sure I've seen you in game already so that's awesome! I hope you're enjoying the server, and happy hunting. ( I'm shy as well, but I now talk to my fellow staff members. Hopefully someday you'll be the same way and break out of that shell. <3 ) I'm always here if you need anything!

xNether_ likes this.