Sup PokeFind!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EagleFeather, Jul 12, 2018.

1. EagleFeather

EagleFeather Member

Yo everyone, I'm Eagle (IGN: EagleDaFeather), or Brian

Been playing pokemon since Red/Blue, skipped G4 cause heard it was meh...tho heard it had good story later on...anywayyy. When i'm not working as a cook I love reading syfy-fic-fantasy, with Star Wars being on the top of the list. I've dived into a several dozen of their books and many hours into wookiepedia be the ultra nerd i am about it. It all coming to one never-ending debate, Revan V Bane.
    Other than my SW obsession i'm relearning how to play the violin (idk why but one day I had the urge to pick it back up) and how to brew. Both are a slow work in progress. Who knows, maybe one day I will be the best Vader with a violin brewer the galaxy ever knew?

Brok3n and Pars2000 like this.
  2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Eagle! :)

That's pretty cool you like Star Wars so much, I love Star Wars but I think you would know more about it than me. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns you can always message me on the Forums or Discord. ;)

3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums! I see you alot in game so its good to see you on the forums! ;)

4. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Nice to see you on the forums, Eagle!
    I see you a lot in game, but it's good to know about a person more in depth! I've never played it, but I love hearing some violin!

5. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

welcome to the forums :) I see you quite a lot in-game so it was nice to learn a few more things about you :D

6. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

Welcome to the Forums!!! glad to get to know u a little more. i hope to see you around the server more if you need anything feel free to contact me via Discord, Forums or in game!!!!!!!;)