That's Mr. Ordaine to you, sonny!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ordaine, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

Hello everyone!

My name is Ordaine (obviously lol). I am a long-time Minecrafter/Pokemon enthusiast.
    I am a tad older than the usual player.
    I joined the server for the first time last week and just created my account on here today.

I guess to sum up a bit about me; I am decent builder (I mostly touch-up builds, the finisher/polisher), I manage a smallish survival/sb server (by manage I mean I lead the staff team. Used to be a team of 30. I also do builds for new games/maps, set up server events, train new staff, and just generally manage the server. Basically Owner-)
    (Not going to advertise what server for obvious reasons, however you may know it from an old game that is no longer around "Lone Survivor").
    I've played every generation of Pokemon starting with red/blue/yellow (Except black and white for obvious reasons). I have a small youtube channel, which I would love to do videos on this great server (If I can stop being lazy).
    I am very bad with a sword, however you do not want to cross me if I have a bow in my hands.
    When I get bored, I make skins or toy with my custom texture pack.
    I overly use "xD" thanks to my lovely girlfriend.

I main a Death Knight in World of Warcraft - 8 year veteran - Ordaine@Kel'Thuzad *cough*
    Pharah and Mercy are my main ladies in Overwatch.
    (If you haven't noticed yet, I am a bit of a try hard... and apparently can't stop using parentheses)

I may be new to this server, however if you need help with anything, just let me know!

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

I welcome you to the server! I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope to see you on the server soon. If you have any questions you can ask me on the server or on the server discord <3.
    IGN: NickBo8
    Discord: PHaZe_Giraffe#8264

3. xCro

xCro Member

Hey Ordaine, welcome to the PokeFind community. Hope to meet you in game and to see your builds!

4. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

Omggg I played World of Warcraft too!! Its so fun, Sadly I couldn't pay it anymore xD

5. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

I haven't paid for it in years. They introduced a gold to game-time system.
    As long as you have enough gold to buy a game-time token, you can play for free.

6. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

True, but I dunno if I can get so many gold :p

7. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

Best method for gold farming:
    Get one of your class hall followers as a combat ally. Use the gold upgrades (the things that go in one of the 3 slots at the bottom) for world quests. Do the easy world quests. You get a TON of gold. My combat ally gives me 75 gold per wq I do and you can knockout an entire zone in like 10 minutes.
    Also on your 110 character, go run old raids like Firelands/DragonSoul/Icecrown Citadel/Ulduar/Mogu'shun Vaults/ToS/Siege of Org. You can net at least 1k from wrath raids. 1.5-3k per cata and mop raid.
    If you are revered with the azsuna people, get the shoulder enchant that gives you gem finding from the quartermaster. Those gems can net you 1k+ per on the ah and you get them from just rng from looting things you kill.
    Get a character with mining/skinning. Sell the ore and hides on the AH.

You do that on a single character, you can make 100k a month AT LEAST.

GamerMicah1 likes this.
  8. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

Welcome, enjoy your time in the server!

9. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

I'll try :)

10. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

I think I spend more time on discord than anything xD

11. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hey Ordaine! I hope you have an awesome time on the server as well as the discord/forums <3 Enjoy your stay!