The Auction House bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Donatas, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Donatas

Donatas New Member

In the Pokefind island server there is a auction house function, a lot of players put their items in it, but it is really buggy let me tell you of an example. I put 3 Gatlys in the auction house, all 3 disapeared without a trace.
    The other one happened not just too me but too the whole server.
    After the daily restart of the server i checked the auction house to see if my previously put water stone was in there, what i found was really weird, i saw an empty auction house. After a couple of minutes i checked again and there is nothing.

Please fix these bugs.

2. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Thank you for your report. The QA team knows of this bug but sadly there hasn't been a solution. You can try to spread word of the auction house bug so people won't lose anything. Sorry for any inconvenience, you aren't the only one who has lost.

3. Donatas

Donatas New Member

The only way i think you can fix this is by getting rid of The auction house and adding a section in spawn where people can sell their items just like a market of some sorts. Or adding that plugin where you can just make a shop in your own island. (that plugin maybe already in The game)

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Yea the auction house is bugged rn and we suggest people don't use it til it is fixed. Sounds like a post you could put in #suggestions ;)