Tm's in Pokemon Survival

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by booboo62, Jul 28, 2018.

1. booboo62

booboo62 New Member

you should add a tm that lets you actually fly pokemon like Fearow and stuff. plus, I would kind of like an addition of bikes or running shoes. because you have to run and jump everywhere and it really brings down your hungry but we don't have great food sources. Also, one last thing. maybe make an announcement when a special crate or treasure crate (the boxes with evolution stones) spawns within a certain radius of you? I don't know I just thing some of that would be kind of cool.

2. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Howdy booboo62! I like and agree with the addition of the running shoes, and possibly bikes as well. As for flying, as cool as it would be, it would probably cause a lot of lag, especially if it’s available to all ranks through a TM. The evolution shard chest notice is also an idea I like, it would help to make them a bit easier to find so perhaps fire stones and thunder stones won’t be as unnecessarily rare as they are right now. Overall, great ideas! :D

3. booboo62

booboo62 New Member

Thank you very much

4. booboo62

booboo62 New Member

its just theres not a humungoulsy great food source right now so I feel it would save us a bit to have a speed boost with running shoes and you could even make it semi-expensive for them. Just so its not completely over powered. And that makes sense with the flying thing. But it took me almost two hours just to get some fire shards it got to the point where I just traded a bunch of stuff for them. Idk the idea came to me while I was lookih for them. But thank you very much for actually looking through and replying.