Tradeing legendarys

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XD001ShadowLugia, Feb 2, 2018.

1. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

Why because if i want a legendary i can trade things for it but i have moltress on my alt and i want it on my main

Pls add this

2. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

I dont like this idea due to people being able to abuse shadow quest to get shadow mewtwo and shadow lugia. If it where just Shiny legends and regular legends then maybe id get behind the idea.

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Agreed
    Legendary trading scams cause people to charge back which also costs the server a lot of money. It should only be allowed to be done by legend trainers

4. XD001ShadowLugia

You should add this because what if you want to give your main a legendary but you cant and I mean the normal legendarys and shiny ones. Also make it to were you cant give legendarys for free. ex: tradeing nothing for legendary.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  5. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Well judging by how each of my alts have a legendary bird, and my main has them all I dont really need that. But as Voultronix said it would be a good thing between legends. Another issue with this is it can cause irl trades and scams which is not allowed on PokeFind.

6. XD001ShadowLugia

I mean not egged ones but ok and my main didnt catch the zapdos because game crashes

7. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Okay come on. This ruins the whole point of certain quests. Just in my opinion never add this. Like everybody is saying, this will be abused. Don’t argue with anybody, especially a staff member. This was the 4 or 5th comment of people disagreeing.

8. XD001ShadowLugia

Hey it doesnt because my quest decided to crash my game and made me unable to get zapdos and no admin even tryed to help me

9. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

It's not their fault jeez. You need proof and stuff like that.