What happened to my application?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fowxxz09, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Hey! I am Fowxxz09! I made an application 5-6 days ago but i can't find it...So i don't know if i got reply..Can you explain to me how it works? I can't find my application and i want to see if i am accepted..Please someone help me.

See ya <3
    ~Fowxxz09

2. CaptainCraft300

CaptainCraft300 New Member

If you've been accepted, you will be contacted. It may have been a few days but don't lose hope! If a while passes and you haven't been contacted, then you may have not been considered for moderator unfortunately, but you can always apply again at a later date for another chance! :) Naturally there are a lot of applications and a lot of people who are suitable for moderator but it can be hard to select a couple out of a lot of applications that really stand out.

I hope you continue to play and enjoy your time here at Pokefind and I wish you luck! :D

3. Aroza

Aroza Active Member

We have loads of applications, just sit tight :)

4. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

Thanks guys! I know that i have to wait but i am so happy that i might be a staff member to help my favourite server :D

5. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

I had to wait 2 days before I got accepted, but sit tight because there are hundreds of submittions everyday

6. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Please note. We are a rather large server with hundreds of applications. So we need to make sure the people we hire onto our team is fit for the job and ready for the tasks at hand.