Genertaion 3 Map Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MadstonMagic, Jun 14, 2017.

?

Are you hyped for gen 3? XD

1. uuuhm YES of course! Gen 3 FTW!

2. what's a gen 3? Can you eat that?

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MadstonMagic

MadstonMagic New Member

Hey everyone, we're busy working on Generation 3 but I had some ideas on my mind that I'd like to share.

If you agree with the idea's I have, leave a reply and let everyone know about these so we can get the ideas into the Generation 3 map!​

I was thinking of having Kurt, the pokeball master in the Gen 3 map.
    Don't know who kurt is? Here, click this link.
    My idea of how it could work:

Kurt the Pokeball master.

As known in the Pixelmon mod, you can get Apricorns and make pokéballs by yourself.
    I would like to see this back in PokeFind. This way there is another awesome addition to the adventure!

How I would like to see it work:
    - Apricorn trees will spawn around the world (Just like pokestops). But the trees will also spawn off-road and in the forrests/mountains.

- You can right click the tree and you will be given an Apricorn matching the color of the apricorn that was on the tree. (Like in the original games)

- The trees will be fully grown after 12 hours again, this way you can't spam the tree and use the apricorns to farm money.

- Farm money? I was thinking of this: You can either sell the apricorns for 35 coins each, or use it to make Pokeballs at Kurt's house.

- Once you have the apricorns, you can go to Kurt's house (I was thinking of it being a little bit hidden near a forrest where you can catch bug/grass pkmn (Like in Soul Silver version))

- You can trade 2 apricorns, each color combination results in a different set of pokeballs. Kurt will take the apricorns and use 24 hours to make 3 pokeballs.

- When you have traded the apricorns, you can't trade again. YOu will have to wait till the next day (Same time) to get your free pokeballs and trade again.

- Using this we can have a lot more fancy pokeballs and will it still be fun to try out new things.
    - NOTE: You will not be able to trade the special pokeballs with other people.

I know that we already have Pokestops.
    But what if they gave us a little more? Such as eggs!?
    That's why I came up with this.
    I think it still needs tweaking, speaking of the numbers for tokens & coins, but It could be a cool addition.

Loot Keys. Keys that you can get from pokéstops, and special Keys that you can buy from the store.
    Tier of the Keys:
    - Basic (after running through 2-3 stops)
    - Uncommon(after running through 6-10 stops)
    - Rare (after running through 13-19 stops)
    - Epic (after running through 21-25 stops)
    - Ancient (after running through 29-35 stops)

- Special Key (Bought from store for e.g. 19.99)

You will be able to go to the Key master in the 3rd gen map.
    When you get to the NPC you can exchange the Key for a pice of loot. (Random spinner like the egg system)
    Awards:
    - Coins
    (max 1.000 with the Basic Key)
    (max 3.500 with the Rare Key)
    (max 7.500 with the Epic Key)
    (max 12.000 with the Ancient Key)

(max 50.000 with Special Key)

- Tokens
    (max 2 with the Basic Key)
    (max 5 with the Rare Key)
    (max 9 with the Epic Key)
    (max 15 with the Ancient Key)

(Max 35 with Special Key)

- Evolution items
    (Fire, Water and Leaf stones from Basic Key)
    (Thunder, Moon, Sun, Dawn and Dusk stones from Rare Key)
    (Ice and Shiny stones from Epic Key)
    (Kings Rock, Up-Grade and Metal Coat from Ancient Key)

(All items from Special Key)

- a RareRare chance to get a RareRare egg, gen 1, 2 and 3
    (Rare Egg Gen 1, 2 and 3 from Rare Key (~15%))
    (Rare Egg Gen 1, 2 and 3 from Epic Key (~25%))
    (Rare Egg Gen 1, 2 and 3 from Ancient Key (~35%))

(Rare Egg Gen 1, 2 and 3 from Special Key (~50%))

- a VERY Rare chance of getting a Master Ball using the Ancient Key

You can already search for those pokémon that give you certain EV's.
    But what if there was a special area to train your EVs?

EV Training area

A special area in the map where all sorts of pokémon spawn to train your EVs.
    It is like the safari zone, but it costs 5000 coins to enter for max 30 min
    This area is split in for example
    - A lake, where water EV pokémon spawn.
    - A Forrest, where bug/grass EV pokémon spawn
    - A Rocky area where Rock/Ground/Steel EV pokémon spawn.
    etc, etc.

This would be a fun replacement for the Safari zone in the Generation 3 map.
    I hope the safari in the Generation 2 Map will be usable soon enough!

Those where the Suggestions on my side for now.
    Reply if you want to see them or not, I really REALLY want to see Kurt haha.

New suggestions will be posted underneath
    [​IMG]
    (Idea by scourgepaul, profile: click here )

Having the Daycare Man and Woman.
    You are able to let one of your pokémon to be trained by these 2 fantastic NPCs.

Pokémon Daycare

Per level it costs 500 coins.
    One level takes around 1 hour (While you are online) to be trained.
    - You cannot train your pokémon while you're offline. That would be WAY too easy to level up your pokémon.

In combination with the loot keys:
    - You have the chance of getting a free amount of levels using the Special key.
    - Open a PokéCrate with the Special Key and you can get up to 5 free levels on your pokémon.

- NOTE #1: Could be handy for High level pokémon that are harder to train. (These might also take up to 2 hours to train WHILE being online)
    - NOTE #2: When a pokémon passes a level where it learns a new move, that move gets skipped and you can only get it back by using the move relearner (Between Foretree & Amber city)

(Idea by champtwky, profile: click here)

As in the original pokémon games you were able to go to a museum (or lab) and choose a fossil.
    These fossils contained pokémon that you weren't able to catch in the wild.

Fossils

You have (Like evolution items) an even more rare chance of getting fossils from PokéStops.
    These fossils can then be researched and hatched in a special lab in the Generation 3 Map.
    - Fossils cannot be traded, the pokémon that hatch from them can!
    - Selling fossils to the lab will give you a lot of coins instead.

Values:
    - Helix fossil: 25.000 Coins
    - Dome fossil: 25.000 Coins
    - Old Amber: 30.000 Coins

- Root fossil: 35.500 Coins
    - Claw fossil: 37.500 Coins

I like the idea of being able to hatch fossils like in the original games.
    Making PokéFind even more unique of a game but still having the vibes of Pokémon Go.

(extended from an apricorn bag suggested by dombatt1, profile: click here)

We have our inventory, and all items stack. but still we have most of the time not enough space.
    In that case, it would be great to have a bag with us!

- When you join the map, you get a bag.
    - The bag is accesable via right-click or via /bag.
    - The bag has as much space as 3 pages from the PC, and can be expanded by buying an expansion kit from the store ($5,99)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    kdrshv, ToastyTunes and Terrier_Paws like this.
  2. scourgepaul

scourgepaul New Member

Trainer level must be 50

(I know that isn't a map suggestion)

Dark type city named Delinquent city

Actually water type city called Atlantia city (prounouned At-lan-sha)

Pokemon daycare

Pokemon breeding

More stones and items

Different challenges

ChampTWKY likes this.
  3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I really like some of these ideas. But at the same time Im upset since they're all pixelmon based , I thought pokefind was meant to be different :(

4. MadstonMagic

MadstonMagic New Member

- Kurt = Pokémon Soul Silver based
    - Loot is more like the SkyBlock based
    - EV training is (for what I have played) Pokemon Revolution Online based.

5. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I would love if kurt was added but I don't think it would be worth using him cause its really easy to get pokeballs. I think that maybe he can create specials pokeballs like duskball which can't be obtained from pokestops. Love the detail in your suggestion :D

6. Voultronix

I actually really like your twist on the idea

7. MadstonMagic

MadstonMagic New Member

That's actually what I said lol

ChampTWKY likes this.
  8. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

Kurt The Ball Master: Sounds Good :D This could lead to great things such as berry fields! I would like the idea of having a pokeball pay check at the end of the day. Even though these "special" Pokeballs will be untradable, they could be sellable to introduce more coins into Pokefind. Great idea!

Loot Keys: Great way to promote in-game play time by "giving us a little more" from pokestops. Please add the item "Up-Grade" to the "Ancient Key" because Porygon needs some love too ;). Also bumping Scourgepaul's common idea of more challenges please!

EV Training Idea: Sounds like we can use this because It would help trainers point out a specific area to EV train. Perhaps in the lobby of the Safari, an NPC directs us which statistic we want to train. This leads to Power Bands, Anklets, Weights, Belts and, Bracers that can be rented/temporary at a cost only in this special Training Area. This is a splendid idea and reminds me of Pal Park from Gen 4!

MadstonMagic likes this.
  9. MadstonMagic

MadstonMagic New Member

Glad you like the ideas! I would really love to get Kurt in here, would make such a cool hunt for Apricorns ^-^

10. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Totally love these ideas

MadstonMagic likes this.
  11. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

These ideas are amazing!
    So, the idea about Kurt, I love this idea but if we were gonna add all 7 apricorn trees its gonna be hard to deal with. By this I mean, we won't have enough inventory space to keep all of our items.

Just look at my inventory as of now:
    upload_2017-6-17_13-43-4.png
    It's literately full!

Simple Solution: I recommend some sort of a special apricorn pouch/bag, which you use to carry your apricorns.
    P.s I also like the idea by adding special balls for the apricorns, instead of reg. pokeballs,greatballs etc.

Also another suggestion is you should increase the amount of cost for daycare depending on the pokemons level.
    Say for example lvl 1-20 is 500 coins, 21-30 is 1000 coins, 31-40 2000, etc. and increase it on an exponential rate but also making it balanced.

I feel like the Ev training place shouldn't be organized in pokemon types. Since not all of the same pokemon types gives the same Evs. E.g: Both Nidoqueen and Nidoking are poison and ground types. But Nidoqueen gives Hp Evs, and Nidoking gives Atk Evs. Instead of the pokemons being organized of pokemon types, it should be organized in the Evs they give.

Overall, I love these suggestions that everyone has thought of!

12. MadstonMagic

MadstonMagic New Member

I didn't say that I wanted to have the EVs split apart, like here you can get HP EVs but here you can get Attack EVs.
    I said that it would be nice to have for example a lake where water pokémon spawn but all give different EVs.
    We'll have to look at the main type they are, in this case with Nidoking and Nidoqueen, they're both mainly a poison type.

=D

13. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

So wouldn't this just be called a safari, instead of an EV training area xD?

14. Voultronix

I don't think they can add apricorns I think you need a mod to add them. Because youll only be able to craft using existing minecraft recipes and I don't think you can use the shovel recipe ( 3 blocks on top of each other) as pokemon are shovels

15. MadstonMagic

MadstonMagic New Member

Like in the actual pokémon game (Soul Silver in this case), the apricorns are not used to be crafted by yourself.
    You would just harvest them, put them in your bag (Inventory), give them to Kurt, wait and then there is your pokéball.
    You don't have to do anything yourself other than harvesting them.

This idea will work out the way I described it.

16. Voultronix

Oh apologies. I would love to see unique pokeballs

17. QuentinPro

QuentinPro New Member

Nice Idea's and I'm really hype for gen. 3!

18. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

I really love these ideas for the Generation 3 Update! Hope it comes along well, I agree much on the Loot Keys and Kurt the Pokéball Master and the EV training area. +1