Multiple Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SadAtron, Jul 26, 2017.

?

Do you find these suggestions beneficial to the Pokefind Server?

1. All of them

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  2. Most of Them

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  3. Some of Them

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. None of them

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

1.Legendary Events: Have Legendaries spawn in the wild but, with restrictions. First of all make IVs have no minimum and have them spawn once a week for only a minute and only first person can catch it.

2.Cbattle Rewards: http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/cbattle-claim.4227/
    Suggestion by: Voultronix

3.IV/EV Reader in Gen2: Self-Explanatory

4.Upgrade Running Shoes: Have it so people are able to upgrade their running shoes from speed I to Speed II to Speed III. Also to be able to buy depth strider and upgrade that also

5.Lobby number: The number of the lobby that you are currently located in should show at the right side of the screen. Suggestion by: XSwagger_TurtleX

6./Staff: Have a command where you can see if there are staff members online and shows what world,generation,lobby they are in. This would help players find staff members easily who don't have access to discord. The command could be /staffonline.

7.Rare Eggs: You should be able to get rare from pokestops. I suggest the chance of rare eggs are 1/500. Suggestion by: XSwagger_TurtleX

8.Trading System: You should be able to add in items and money into the trading system. I suggest creating one like prisons.

If you have any suggestions you would like me to add it, post in the comments and I will be sure to give you credit. If you can prove that any of my suggestions are bad or won't work
    I will remove them.

Please leave a like if you found these suggestions good!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Everything is good except the second suggestion, the server would start to lose money every 2 weeks.

3. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

But think about it, if they only gave to top 10 or even 1st guess what rank they would most likely be.Legend. Top 50 gives variety and compels players to create teams and compete in C battle.

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

1) totally agree but only one person should be allowed to catch it.

2) a shiny egg is op. Anyone who gets into grand champ is in the top 50 literally. Maybe a rare egg chance like voting.

3) yeah obviously

4) I don't know how they will do that.

5) someone might have a base idea that gets completely changed and added onto that it's no longer that persons idea. Eg . Upgrading boots to depthstrider might become surf boots and have a whole new look to them when someone suggested depth strider. Also some ideas are copied or repeated constantly therefore no real original owner

5. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

1. I said only one person can catch it
    2. Agree with you there, I will change it and give you credit <3
    3. xD
    4.I'm sure they can figure something out. I don't know if it is difficult or not as I am not a developer and have never coded in my life.
    5. Agree with the second part I will remove that suggestion.

6. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Maybe have another NPC added to game, we'll call him/her Mender Tom or Crystal, just an idea.
    It would cost maybe 10-25k coins to upgrade it to Speed II 50-100k for Speed III and 10k for Depth Strider

7. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

It would have to be with tokens as this is a major uograde

8. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

5 new suggestions have been added! If you have more post them in the comments!

9. Voultronix

The new ones aren't bad except the starters one is never gonna happen and shouldn't

10. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Many people want to complete the pokedex and they aren't good enough to be able to trade their way up to those pokemon. So instead they spawn rarely as a dratini in gen 1.

11. Voultronix

Still No. Gamefreak did that so that the pokemon are balanced in each typing other wise everyone would just use starters in their team.

12. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

I think they're great except the second one, what Mystic said too

13. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

1. I think legendary events will be added in the future, however, how they will work I am not sure of.
    2. This is a suggestion we have been having a lot of, and it is under consideration.
    3. This will be added.
    4. That was a new creative suggestion, however I think jump will be annoying people. But the speed part I support! :p
    5. May be added.
    6. This will probably not be added because they are suppose to be rare, making them spawn in wild would decrease their rareness by a lot, and starters would no longer be worth too much, as in my opinion, larvitar and drafting no longer are.
    7. I support the idea, however the command must be something else than /staff.
    8. I support the idea of being able to receive rare eggs from pokes tops, but not epic eggs.
    9. I agree that there should be a easier way to trade items, but I don't think coins and tokens should be able to trade.

14. Creide

Creide New Member

I think people should definitely be able to pay each other coins, since honestly the only real reason for coins is for TMs and the move tutor. Everything else in stores you get from PokeStops and you get them a lot. Items that cost tokens (excluding MM) also cost way too much in my opinion. Tokens take pretty long to rack up. Also, a little suggestion for the forums in general: we need to be able to search the forums. I couldn't find a search bar and I sometimes am looking for specific things in threads.

15. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

I took out the starter suggestion and changed the command to /staffonline. And MrSociety I would like to know why coins shouldn't be able to be traded.

16. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

I have no reason for it, its just my personal meaning. I just don't think it will do any good and that it is useless, but by all means I don't mind it being added.

17. sethdino

sethdino New Member

I love all of these except for 6 and 8. If you need a staff member you can contact them via Discord. I don't think tokens or coins should be apart of trading either, it sounds like it would made trade too complicated.

18. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

These new suggestions sounds awesome! But I think getting an upgrade like speed 3 would ruin the use of a bike, since bikes were intended to travel faster. But I do approve of depth strider as an upgrade using tokens.

19. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

I would say, I agree all of them beside the second one.