How to make the game more fair but still profitable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lucar1o, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Lucar1o

Lucar1o New Member

Can a staff member reply considering that, as there has been no replies for nearly a week I presume there are no more counter arguements to my suggestions.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Nope because this isn't gonna change anything like I previously stated. It will die as a suggestion and nothing more

SwagLikePikachu likes this.
  3. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

I deleted my comment because all you are doing is repeating the same thing over and over and over. It is a very boring debate and I am not going to continue to repeat the same counter arguments again...and again...and again.
    "Server is pay-to-win...*insert complaint*, *insert its for the players!*
    *Insert random definition to make you seem smarter and put the other person down*

Regardless of what you continue to say, there is zero payment walls for players. End of story. It is very easy to see if you actually play.
    Yes defaults get less perks. That is why you donate...If not, you still get to play the same exact game with all the features a donor would.
    You just don't get quality of life commands, eggs, currency.

Eggs = aesthetic pokemon/keeping up with the Jones.
    Currency = Very easy to get if you battle/hit pokestops.
    Quality of life command = Darn...I have to /spawn or walk to a pokecenter to heal...
    Pokewars kits = Oh no you have to actually play to earn kits

As Voultronix stated prior, this is like debating with a wall. This debate is also stale as I stated prior.
    You have nothing new to bring to the table and the same overly posted complaints that really have no meat behind the arguments.
    Some things could use a change like shiny spawns, however most of the topics you are complaining about are fine.

Either donate, or don't. Just stop the useless complaining and pick something that would actually benefit players versus promoting the participation trophy mentality. (No donating does not promote this because you DONATED for the perks.)

SwagLikePikachu likes this.
  4. SwagLikePikachu

SwagLikePikachu New Member

The Server isn't pay-to-win. 100% IV pokes CAN spawn in the wild.
    I am fine with the server just as it is. I purchased a rank because I ENJOY the server, not because of the benefits. Why do you think so many people have good pokes and ranks? CUZ THEY'RE ENJOYING IT And want to help out the server, Something you don't seem to be able to do.
    Boxes, you aren't going to need to take up that much space. When you level up, you aren't going to want that lvl 12 Poliwag just sitting there. You chuck it out.
    Also, paying for exclusives - It's called a business. The server has to make money to be
    successful.
    You said you'd played for 3 hours. Most of us have played for months. I've been here since January. Is this really what you do to entertain yourself. log into a random server, play for a few hours then find as many things as you can to criticise it about. I wish you could find a better use of your time. You keep going on and on, thinking you're right all the time. You just can't accept that we don't want you here and we don't appreciate what you are doing. You won't take no for an answer.
    The staff work VERY hard on this and you don't consider any of this but just complain. The community is supportive and amazing and I'm ready to say that most of us don't appreciate you barging in and criticising the server we all love.
    -Swag

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    Voultronix likes this.
  5. Lucar1o

Lucar1o New Member

Well if so that's a problem with your moderators and admins not for me.
    100% IV pokes CAN spawn in the wild.
    Now, the perfect IV is 15, 15, 15. If all three values are random, your chance to catch a given pokemon, let's say a Dratini, with those stats is (1/16)(1/16)(1/16) = 1/4096. So, for a specific specie, you have one chance in 4096 to have the perfect IV.

But, as many will already know, having the perfect IV isn't sufficient. You still need to have the right moveset. Let's take the popular Dragonite as an example: Dragonite has 2 possible main attack, and 3 possible charged attack. Moveset is chosen at random when you capture or evolve. Hence, your probability to have a Dragonite with the right moveset is (1/2)*(1/3) = 1/6. You have one chance on six to get a Dragonite with the right moveset.

So, what's your shot at a Dragonite with the right moveset and perfect IV? Easy, that's (1/6)*(1/4096) = 1/24576!

Then you need the right nature, /30 then you need the right IV's in the right place. You can also win the lottery if you call that not p2w I don't know what to say to you.

I am fine with the server just as it is. I purchased a rank because I ENJOY the server, not because of the benefits. Why do you think so many people have good pokes and ranks? CUZ THEY'RE ENJOYING IT.

Because they gave into the oppressive system and bought ranks so that they could have a normal experience.

Also, paying for exclusives - It's called a business. The server has to make money to be

We've gone over this your repeating arguments because you cannot combat mine.
    Cosmetics, a few small p2w bonuses. Money, fly, backpacks, kits, auras, fidget spinners (cringe), any other thing that is in there.

You said you'd played for 3 hours. Most of us have played for months. I've been here since January. Is this really what you do to entertain yourself. log into a random server, play for a few hours then find as many things as you can to criticise it about.

What's the arguement?

ad hominem
    You attacked your opponent's character or personal traits in an attempt to undermine their argument.
    Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage with it.

Example: After Sally presents an eloquent and compelling case for a more equitable taxation system, Sam asks the audience whether we should believe anything from a woman who isn't married, was once arrested, and smells a bit weird.

You just can't accept that we don't want you here and we don't appreciate what you are doing. You won't take no for an answer.

I'm just trying to protect your server, fact is it goes against the EULA strongly and someone could report it.

The staff work VERY hard on this and you don't consider any of this but just complain.

Not an argument, I said in the original thread about staff you might want to reread it.

I'm ready to say that most of us don't appreciate you barging in and criticising the server we all love.

Why does the suggestion place exist if you do not want criticism on how to improve.

6. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

"Now I am going to quote something then add a definition while obnoxiously enlarging the size."
    Internet Troll
    A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues.
    The primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

"Jeromy won't stop posting about Larry's bad spelling in that conversation."

To be a good Internet Troll you copy and paste definitions all over the internet.

-By arguing with everyone and needlessly starting useless drama and trying to prove to everyone how right you are, you are making them not want to support your topic.
    Congratulations! You killed your thread.

The best thing you can do to fight an internet troll is to not answer.

7. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Please create a pokemon game without using mods and a on a small budget. Oh wait you can't. You still refuse to realise that you are far out numbered. Btw the server is running an event where enough can get 2 $14 eggs for free with 90iv pokemon . Just complete the challange . Oh wait it's aimed to dedicated players who have spent a decent amount of time in game .

8. Lucar1o

Lucar1o New Member

This isn't an arguement and just a way to try and heat up the thread. I'm not a troll and only looking for logical discussion. I won't reply further to any baiting.

9. Lucar1o

Lucar1o New Member

It's almost as if I gave your server a way to stay profitable at the same time.

10. Lucar1o

Lucar1o New Member

Your only defending your purchases as I see it, has a f2p person actually disagreed with me?