Rare spawns

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by enerlan, Aug 21, 2017.

?

Should rare spawn percentages increase?

1. Yes

62.2%
  2. No

37.8%
  1. enerlan

enerlan New Member

Pikachu, Dratini, Evee, Snorlax, etc. practically do not spawn at all, i have caught Evee so i am not so concerned about this as i am the others. i have yet to even see the mention of most of these ever having spawned at all in the month+ that i have been playing this server. i suggest increasing the spawn percentage of each of these rare spawns. not substantially, but at least enough that they spawn without you having to be on all day every day for a year to potentially see just 1 of any of these.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I have seen all spawn in one month . In gen 2 about 5 pikachus/raichus spawn a day. A larvitar or dratini evolution will spawn once every 2-3 days. If you're below lvl 30 just push. Oh and snorlax has spawned like 4 times in the last 2 days in gen 1 and gen 2

3. Ghostman85

Ghostman85 Banned

I think the spawn rate of rare Pokemon is okay. Especially Gen 2 I believe they beefed the pawn rate or something. I saw at least three within 30 minutes one day. But Gen 1 I haven't really been on Gen 1 for awhile. Unless I do trainer battles. But when I played Gen 1 a lot I didn't see any rare spawns. But again I don't count people saying tp for rare Pokemon. That takes the fun out of finding them.

But all I can tell you is. If you care that much about if rare Pokemon are spawning. Then you can't truly enjoy the game. There is more to the game then just finding rare Pokemon.

4. NinjaThief2000

NinjaThief2000 New Member

Although I am new to this server, I have only seen two rare Pokemon in the past few weeks. eevee and raichu

5. enerlan

enerlan New Member

this isnt truly just about the rare pokemon, i want to find and catch whatever pokemon i can to add them to my dex. it is a goal in addition to training them

6. Swayam

Swayam New Member

I have seen a snorlax in aura village and it was lvl 21 i was mad then i saw a kangashkan and it was lvl 48 with outrage for searching dratini go to wyvern village.

7. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

In my opinion the percentages are really well made and i will tell you why.Many of the Rare spawns aren't announced to the public by players or there weren't many players in the specific server which leads into many of the Rare-Spawns getting lost.

8. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

The rare spawns percentage is fine. Just keep an eye out on the discord notifications of the rare spawns chat to help your chance of finding those spawns.