I am InFamousKiller37

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by InFamousKiller37, Nov 18, 2017.

1. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

on Minecraft I'm known as InFamousKiller27 I was shown to PokeFind by my sister and It looked rather good I achieved a lot for a the past month I also worked up a lot on Skyblock building Redstone Machines, doing farming, building ore gens with Rhyhorn in the middle, and now my progress is building a Pikachu Statue which is almost finished, I'm very good with Redstone, I most be known to be a Redstone Engineer I managed to build an Automated Flower Harvest and Bone Meal Machine, I didn't start off easy on Skyblock I had help raising money and expanding the platform I've known Skyblock for ages on a number of different Minecraft, so you see I'm a Sky Lord.

Note: since I was building the Pikachu Statue when I built the cheeks, Pikachu's cheeks had to be so cheeky.

2. emslayy

emslayy Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey there InFamousKiller27! Welcome to the Forums!
    It sounds like you have quite the Skyblock island with all your Redstone contraptions! I'm really bad with anything Redstone related :p
    If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me here on the forums or on Discord! Hope you're having fun! :D

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums InFamousKiller27!!
    :D

InFamousKiller37 likes this.
  4. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

Thank you guys also to Advertise visit ShadyJade's Profit Shop on Skyblock /is warp ShadyJade. [Owner: ShadyJade] [Co-Owners: InFamousKiller27, Chriista

5. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

Also I present PIKACHU!!! built by myself

2017-11-19_14.24.05.png

Grapes likes this.
  6. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Hey InFamousKiller27, welcome to the forums we hope you enjoy your stay!
    If you have any questions be sure to message me on here or discord :D
    Great pikachu btw ;)

7. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Heyo InFamousKiller27! Nice to see ya on the forums ! And wow that's a sick pikachu :D Keep it up!

Grapes likes this.
  8. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Hey InFamousKiller27, welcome to the forums. Want to also say that pikachu is awesome

9. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

well Thx guys I don't build Statues very often but I'm think of building another Statue but It depends on the space of the Island

10. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

@Rapper Dab Dab!

11. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Nice Pikachu build! ;)

UV_Hail likes this.
  12. InFamousKiller37

InFamousKiller37 Member

May have to remove the post with Pikachu on it and renew it because I moved to my own island

13. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey Welcome to the forums InFamousKiller37! Glad to see you are enjoying skyblock. I play skyblock occasionally but not often and I am very bad with redstone contraptions! You're pikachu looks cool (I've built alot of pixelart of pokemon before). Hope you enjoy your stay!

14. MissBlissx

MissBlissx New Member

Hey InFamousKiller37! Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. Hope to see you online sometimes :)

15. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you will enjoy your stay and i can't wait to take a look on your island once! :)

16. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

:eek: Welcome to our forums, InFamousKiller27! I see that you have made some very lovely pixel art, and I must say, it's quite cute. And it's very lovely to know that you're a Skyblock player. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message me on Discord or here, on the forums. Happy hunting! :D