Bugging Moves and Game Mechanics

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Partner64, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldChesse

GoldChesse New Member

In snowtip city the last trainer who guards the pokestop, the British chap, his shelder not only can use protect twice in a row which shouldn't be possible but also neither of the protects actually protect him

Shell smash does not work if a two turn move such as fly is used, it assumes that she'll smash is an offensive move and so it says that it missed when shell smash is a stat raise move, I have also found that I don't think it actually raises the stats, or if it does not enough

Destinybond still doesn't take the foe down with you, I had one instance where a player battling me used self destruct with this golem, I didn't see the original health of my Pokémon but mine didn't die or lose any noticeable health, his Pokémon was only 10 lvs below mine, this needs testing as well

2. logan medina

logan medina New Member

2017-07-14_20.58.08.png 2017-07-14_20.58.08.png I'm stuck in a hole fix it please.

3. supreme

supreme New Member

you missed foresight fighting and normal still cant hit ghost types and roar dosen't switch out the pokemon. another move is rollout its supposed to go on for 5 turns and double in damage each time but it only hits one time and doesn't double in damage each time. another one is rage it dosent increase attack.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  4. sethdino

sethdino New Member

Another move to add to this list is Endeavor. Currently the move matches the HP no matter if it's lower or higher and I've had Raticate's bring my health up which is pretty funny. However this wouldn't be a good thing for cbattle.

Attached Files:

• ED.PNG
      ED.PNG
      File size:
      29.8 KB
      Views:
  5. Mski

Mski New Member

If pokemon uses dive it makes opponent unable to buff self[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  6. RiotRunnerX3

RiotRunnerX3 New Member

Does Curse work for non-ghost pokemon?

7. BlockBustingKing

BlockBustingKing New Member

i have had several bugs today in pokewars the first one being instead of me evolving into raichu for pokewars i "evolved " into mewtwo and i dont have the rank noir the coins the second bug is when im building the bllocks keep disapearing and its wasting my time the 3rd bug is with the lobby i cant jump and i get slowness 10 the 4th bug is that on a pokewars map the skyblock spawn area was under the master ball island there was terribal lag and we were alll glitching the pokeball gens were spamming out master bballs every gen was none was playing cos it wa ssolo we aere all confused then an ender dragon spawned and kill us all the pokeballs were destroyed then somehow grey one and during the time before i was tped to the hub i saw greys pokeball covered in BEDROCK and he had igs on his island pleas fix this and ban the hackers otherwise i will be to afraid to play this server incase my laptop or my minecraft gets hacked

8. BlockBustingKing

BlockBustingKing New Member

i am recording the current gameplay of my pokewars 1v1 match against friends i have them on discord but they noticed that one oof there bases was literaly destroyed and there is a guy in a normal minecraft skin spawning blazes and he is tryiing to spawn the wither i am recording this i will post this asap but you MUST help us......
    uhm...
    hes typing messages in chat
    his name is
    /
    he typed in chat:
    I AM HERE
    SATAN IS HERE
    COME RING 666
    GIVE ME YOUR PASSWORD
    YOU MORONS GO DIE<---- what the player called / did to us
    the chat filter ws broke we all typed no then he just crashed the game and i cant llog on HELP ME MY computor has 2fps and my mouse is moving but im not touching it welp please ban these hackers i have witnessed and or have been afected : / crashed my game fghjykl spawning mobs and maps under the map ifuckadmins (note his name wasnt filtered nor was he kicked) just swore at me constently and finaly my own brother: MinecraftCRASHER/hax666 he has 2 acounts first he started flying then he was doing /kill all and all players on the server execept him were banned for 1day for death spam
    :'( i will purchase items in hope that you mabye could fix the server and make ot hack free
    -BlockBustingKing

9. MattCs

MattCs New Member

10. BestGameMike

BestGameMike New Member

Hello.
    I just spent some coins on TMs and noticed that when I use sleep talk, it just doesn't damage the other pokemon even though it shows in the chat that my pokemon used an attack(it also shows that the pokemon is asleep). Sometimes I can hear the sound of the attack, sometimes no.
    Can you fix this ASAP?

Thanks

11. stukid

stukid New Member

Moonlight is a bugged move after Aug 10th update. It kills the pokemon instantly instead of healing it.

BestGameMike likes this.
  12. Mski

Mski New Member

Okay so a buggy part of Sandstorm - it doesn't rise special defense of rock type pokemons by 50%.
    Also Infestation doesn't damage over time, it hits once and that's all.
    Edit: Infestation also doesn't lock in pokemon.
    Edit2: Sleep still prevents damage from toxic (most likely also from other over time damage sources).[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  13. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

upload_2017-8-17_0-42-17.png
    What other moves are fixed. I want to spend my PokeCoins wisely!
    P.S. Sticky Web does not log that it slows Pokemon upon switching.

14. DracoHuskyFolf

DracoHuskyFolf New Member

I want to add to the list the move odor sleuth, I was battling a gastly and used odor sleuth so that normal and fighting attacks would be able to work on ghost types, but when I used reversal in conjunction it had no affect

Attached Files:

15. JazzCat_4TW

JazzCat_4TW New Member

Bellossum Doesn't get XP or provide trainer XP Under any Circumstances.

16. Mski

Mski New Member

Bellossum is a gen 2 pokemon and you're not a lvl50 trainer, gen2 pokemons can't gain exp from gen1 unless you're at lvl50

17. HeyGal_SAVAGE210

HeyGal_SAVAGE210 New Member

@GamingChicken22 dude it is a attack that only goes for one move

18. ForteBlitz

ForteBlitz New Member

Ancient Power raises HP. Which isn't a stat Ancient Power should be able to raise in the first place

Attached Files:

19. Miloszowo1

Miloszowo1 New Member

U-turn: didn`t switch ally pokemon
    Dragon tail: didn`t switch enemy pokemon

20. tnt378

tnt378 New Member

I want to add to this post that something is wrong with either psybeam or psycho cut. Psy beam is listed as a 65 power and psycho cut is 70. However, psycho cut always seems to do less damage. I've attacked the same pokemon with the same level and psybeam always does more damage. Don't know how much damage though so I don't know which one is broken.

EDIT: Even confusion does more than psycho cut, confusion has a power of 50. This leads me to believe that the bug is with psycho cut.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017