Legendary Birds In Skyblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AmazingPopstar26(Ac), Oct 20, 2017.

1. AmazingPopstar26(Ac)

AmazingPopstar26(Ac) New Member

You can only purchase these magnificent birds in the Skyblock store, but I thought it would be even better if all three legendary birds were put in /shop! It would make life much easier, since most people just can't afford it, or have to use their money on something else. To make the birds still hard to obtain, I suggest putting them at a price of 6Mil, that way, you need to work hard to get one of these amazing pokemon. Thanks for reading, and I hope if you are a staff, that you consider this.

2. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

The only problem with that is people have spent their money on them already, and if they found out that they can get it without spending IRL money they probably wouldn't be very happy. :confused:

dombatt1 likes this.
  3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Sounds like a selfish suggestion . Remember skyblock costs the server to run and if they didn't sell anything skyblock would be a waste of money.

4. officialspec

officialspec New Member

Yes the server requires money to run but not every one wants to shout 15 bucks but they could keep the keys and other things like elixer and exp boosts.

5. GODCHUECO

GODCHUECO New Member

Since Legendary Birds are already payable on the store and have a price, I feel as if people will start comparing in-game value with real money and start selling birds (which selling birds is bannable anyways) and putting real money on other items you can buy with coins. Other than that I never see this happening in a million years.

6. officialspec

officialspec New Member

Dude that's kinda dog just make it so you can't trade to other players but you can still buy it at 10 mil so its still a high price but it a goal to keep play and then you may tell your friends to so they help you which = more people eventually buying ranks so more money for the server owner.:):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

7. threadydonkey65

threadydonkey65 New Member

how bout they cost 10billion it will have your suggestion but it immposible bc 10bil is imbossible or make it cost the 64-bit integer which mc runs on