PokeWars - Kits, Charge Moves, Items & Information

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xArcuz, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Hello! I decided to make this guide to properly show off all the different PokeWars kits, their charge moves, the items and some useful information about PokeWars and its content.

First of all, charge moves are an unique PvP feature, and will help in many different situations within the game. You can choose your charge move from the weapons tab in the shop. There will be three different moves to choose from, with ditto as an exception with only one move. However, to choose from the charge moves it is required that your kit is a certain level.

There are four different types of charge moves; Next hit, Area of Effect, Buff/De-buff and Special.

- Next Hit moves are moves which will increase the damage output of your player either in a single hit, or over a period of time.

- AOE moves are moves which impact an area of effect around the user with many implications including damage, knock-back, and negative potion effects.

- Buff / De-buff moves are moves which will apply a potion effect to either the user or an opponent.

- Special moves are very unique moves which aren't seen on any other Pokémon.

This guide will give a full explanation on each of the kits & charge moves, including the prices of each kit. This will hopefully help you decide what kits to buy, as you can see everything about the kit before you actually buy it and make a possible mistake. There are also explanations of a few items, as well as some extra information.

If you feel like there is anything I forgot to add, please let me know in the comments and i will be sure to add it :) This document will be updated along with the future PokeWars updates.

Big thanks to @KeeGaming for helping me with the kits!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R8urx5WxxgHc9yF21UL_2RoJ_HvDFgQv6k8nxQeibLo/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  2. Toptodown

Toptodown New Member

Good job man proud of you fluffy bear

xArcuz likes this.
  3. DragonVortex

DragonVortex New Member

Nice job dude

xArcuz likes this.
  4. Rankedskywar

Rankedskywar New Member

Most people should know this but this is a great guild

xArcuz likes this.
  5. Vuldoor

Vuldoor New Member

Wow soo good :0

Toptodown and xArcuz like this.
  6. Toptodown

Toptodown New Member

It just jealous man bow nub

7. Kimkom

Kimkom New Member

Great job! ♡ Thank you for taking your time to create this thread.

xArcuz likes this.
  8. iPix3ls-Em

iPix3ls-Em New Member

Omg, so good. It should be on the news. I rate it 8/8 m8, so good. You should do another one. Your so good. Omg idk what else to add, woot. Also thanks for adding it

xArcuz likes this.
  9. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

It is mainly for new players, however, there are not that many people that have all the Pokemon. In this guide you can see what their charge moves do, which you can't do otherwise unless you buy the kit first. Even I had to ask a few people to send me screenshots of a few Pokemon's charge moves, because I dont own the Pokemon myself.

10. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Thank god for you ;)! May I ask though, I have Pikachu and Totodile, I have been trying to use their moves (Thunder Wave and Crunch) but it does no damage? I know I’m not using it wrong because I’m in hit radius of a opposite team player. Good job on this thread I can’t believe you took the time to colour code it, organize it from starts to most expensive, to add in Legendary Birds, etc. Last question though, is Larvitar good? I know he has Earthquake which is a very good move. Right, let me just ask this for kills and rushing (casually bed breaking, more TNTing) what would be best to save up for? (I’m only at 50k and I play a ton) Larvitar, Dratini, Mew, or Gastly? Again thanks so much this helped a ton and I can’t thank you enough to actually do this. Thanks.

11. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Hello Wither! Thunder wave is a AoE move, and it will slow down the nearby enemies, but it won't deal any damage. I am not sure exactly how big the radius is, but it is limited. Crunch however is a Next Hit move. When you activate it, you will deal a great amount of damage to the next opponent you hit. This move is not powerful enough to take out the opponent with only the move, you will have to deal some damage before or after using it as well.

Larvitar is a good kit to use, but there are several kits that I would recommend before it. If you are focusing on getting the other teams poke balls I would recommend Abra or Mew, because of teleport and nasty plot. For getting kills I would recommend Weedle King, as it has a powerful bug bite, and can be hard to hit and see. Heracross is also a good option because of Moxie, this would require that you are able to get quiet a lot of kills before and while using it.

Some of my all time favorites are Mew, Heracross, Weedle King, Gastly, Abra and Shadow Mewtwo. :)

I am glad that you liked the guide! Hopefully both the guide and this answer will help you out. If you have any other questions you can comment here or send me a message on discord; xArcuz#9041 :D Good luck!

12. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

UPDATE: Added Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, Ralts, Bagon & Beldum.

13. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

Noice, I see the value of google docs!

xArcuz likes this.
  14. WitherSlayer1

Is Bagon any good would you say? What would you think is the best move for it? Also out of these couple Pokemon what would you say is the best?
    LIST:
    Dratini
    Larvitar
    Mew
    Weedle King
    Bagon
    Mudkip
    Abra
    Gastly
    (I mostly want kills pokeball destroys and to make people get confused and lose my position kind of like a Smoke Bomb related move)
    Pick the top 3 (Then your favourite of all them) and what moves I should use.
    Thanks!!

15. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

I don't have bagon myself, so its hard to say. My favorite Pokemon however is weedle king. Unless I am leveling up a Pokemon to level 10 I always use weedle king. :D

For taking out Pokeballs I would suggest Treecko because of detect, Mew because of Nasty Plot, and Abra because of Teleport!

16. WitherSlayer1

So should I just straight up save for Weedle King? I was really wanting my hands on the Bagon because Dragon Claw most literally is Muddy Water but x2. (Muddy Water is holy crap op)

17. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

I would indeed save up for weedle king, then use weedle king to afford the other kits that you want

18. WitherSlayer1

Oh so it's like a loot multiplier. You know, buy something wait a bit makes more money blah blah blah?

19. WitherSlayer1

Last question. What is Weedle King's best move and what does Detect do?

20. DragonVortex

DragonVortex New Member

Wither weedle king's best move is bug bite