Good Ways To Make Money To Buy A Rank!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WitherSlayer1, Feb 7, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

I will not be one of those advertisers that are like “come download here for money every day!” Gives you a virus. But I will actually be doing something useful for almost every age (I hope you don’t play Minecraft at 30 or older, well you can get jobs) I mean this by you can’t get a job, like your too young or have no degree (or whatever you need)

Tip 1: Now do this one quickly before winter is over. Shovel people’s driveways. For the people that are too lazy to get out or the elderly that can’t do it. You can offer to help. One of my friends, Destroyer234. His sisters and even him go out and make $20 per driveway! I personally don’t use this method because I feel like I would do a bad job and end up going home with 25 cents. You can do it everyday for a week and make anywhere from $10 to $250 (or more if your dedicated) and guess what? You can buy Pro - Legend with all that.

Tip 2: Use good items/perks to your advantage. Now DO NOT do this on PokeFind because it will result in ban but if you know any other servers that you may have a good benefit rank (like it gives you good items) or you just have a lot of IG money in general. You can 100% make somebody end up buying you a Rank and in exchange giving them the items. I won’t give server names because this works with just about any Faction server or Prison servers. To be honest, again I have never used this method.

Tip 3: Related to Tip 1 but this related to Spring/Fall/Summer mowing lawn. People pay a lot of money for this one! This is the one I use and I get paid anywhere from $20 - $60 everytime. I know it’s a lot of work but imagine doing it twice a day for a week. You could probably buy 3 Legend ranks with that. (Not doing math because I don’t want to :p)

Tip 4: I don’t know why this works but raking people’s lawn in the Fall. People pay $5 usually for doing this. I seriously I don’t know why people would do this (pay for it), I mean just let the beautiful leaves take over your lawn it’s not like they are poisonous.

Tip 5: This will sum up all these job things. Babysitting oh my God you get paid a lot for this. If you do it 3 times you get paid $30 and sometimes the children don’t even need attention, and if they do. I’m a child person myself (I act like it) so I could entertain them for a whole day if I was asked to. Again washing dishes for your parents and stuff or vacuuming works well. I said sums up for all the job things.

Tip 6 (Final Tip): Go to the local bank and ask if they have a rare type of coin (here in Canada there is a 50 cent coin which is super rare) and you can sell for a load of money. I use this whenever I go to the bank. It’s easier than doing work for people you just ask them and they check then practically give you the coin (if they have it)

Thanks for reading these tips! Now you may be thinking “How do I convert this into PayPal (credit card) money? I don’t know! Ask somebody to help you like your parents or if you already have a credit card I think you go to the bank or something dunno. I always just use my sisters and pay here money for it. Can’t wait until probably when I get time I will get a card. I used to have one a bit ago but lost it within 2 days. Not fun.

Thanks!

2. Whackadragon

Whackadragon Member

I actually really like this, a lot of younger folks on the server always talk to me about now being able to/not being allowed to buy a rank, which I totally understand. Your suggestions/tips are relatively safe for the average person to accomplish and time super time-consuming.
    Great Post!!

3. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

I don’t want them to risk their emails or computers even for quote on quote “free money” that’s one way people fall for virus’ or losing their PayPal. Not trying to hurt anybody ;)