skyblock bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Canop, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Canop

Canop New Member

Hello,

here are some bugs i know of in Skyblock

No.1 You can not change island settings. I.E you can not set door use for visitors off or any of the settings.

No.2 Charizard luck mechanic wont work on a furnace if i hopper puts it in only if the player does.

No.3 Charcoal fuel time is broken and can last forever so long as there is a item in the furnace. But will still use 1 to start up. also its stuck on showing little fuel left. (coal works correctly.)
    https://gyazo.com/02c0fb2f510c70987c7cbc8cbd025aec

no.4 Sometimes all Pokemon will vanish on the island and will only come back if you re-log.

I believe that is all i know for now Thank you

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello Canop, thank you for the bug reports! I will forward this to a proper member that can check out these issues, and fix them as soon as possible! If you have anymore reports feel free to drop them here once more, or send them to me in a PM. Have a nice day!

3. funkyzebra08

funkyzebra08 New Member

i have found a couple bugs 1 the shop signs only work for certain items lapis shop sign doesn't work and neither does golden apples they at the only 2 I have found so far and obviously the issue with the challenges

4. SpaceTimewarrior

SpaceTimewarrior New Member

island settings don't work for me
    what happens instead of the changing of the setting the item that is being held acts as if I right clicked with it.

5. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Thank you for your bug reports <3, I will report them and hopefully they can be fixed soon

6. SpaceTimewarrior

SpaceTimewarrior New Member

found a problem if you have a banner or shield with image in inventory and re-log or go to pvp it wipes it clean like as if you got a blank banner or shield
    this only happens if it is in the inventory or equipped