UPDATE - Held Items, Exp. Shares, Lucky Eggs and Rare Candies!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ProfessorHemlock, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorHemlock

ProfessorHemlock Professor

Hey trainers,

We're just released another UPDATE!

- Added Held Items! This means you can give ANY of your Pokémon ANY item to hold! Simply drag and drop the item onto your Pokémon, and shift-click the Pokémon to get it back. This can be used to trade items and avoid scamming, as you can see the item here http://prnt.sc/elhidm ! It can also be used for additional storage for your items. Don't worry your Pokémon will keep them safe!
    - Added new Trainer Handbook! The Trainer Handbook is given to all trainers, whether you started your adventure today or weeks ago, and will provide information on different aspects of the server and hopefully answer any questions. It also has an Update Log http://prnt.sc/elhiq9 !
    - Added Exp. Shares! Exp. Shares can be given to your Pokémon to hold, and will earn them experience even if they didn't participate in battle. Very useful for training low-level Pokémon! Exp. Shares come with the Champion and Legendary ranks, and can be purchased from the store.
    - Added Rare Candies! Rare Candies raise the level of your Pokémon by 1. Rare Candies can be purchased from the store, and the Expert, Elite, Champion and Legendary kits now come with rare candies!
    - Added Lucky Eggs! Lucky Eggs give DOUBLE XP for all your Pokémon for 30 minutes like in Pokémon GO! Right-click the Lucky Egg to activate it. Lucky Eggs will not pause if you leave the server, but you can switch servers and it will still be active :D. Lucky Eggs can be purchased from the store, and the Elite, Champion and Legendary kits now come with Lucky Eggs!

Also, to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day, there is a sale on at the store @ http://store.pokefind.co !

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Wow, I can't believe the Trainer Handbook from inspired from my post! :D

ProfessorHemlock likes this.
  3. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

And for those who aren't rich, there's alternatives for finding these items! Chansey gives lucky eggs! Exp shares can be found from pokestops and rare candies can be found using coins in the in-game shop! Isn't there? Maybe? No? Disappointment, I sense pay to win.

You have to realise that not everyone is rich and not everyone wants to spend money on minecraft of all things...

4. Lars

Lars Former Pokefind Admin / Staff Manager

This update's primary focus was to add more value to the donator ranks and it did add in some awesome new items. There are ways to get XP shares and rare candies, you can do so by trading with other donators (or buying them from the shop).

5. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

Who's going to want to trade stuff they paid money for? No-one. If they did want to trade these things, what would they trade it for? Shinies, fossil pokemon, egg only pokemon. And how do you get those? Donation.

And there is my whole point. Normal players are split from donors. When is the 'add value to the non-rich people' coming out? I am desperate to know.

6. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

Well there are allot of donators who are giving away there exp shares away for equal trades. You just need to find them ingame.

7. Felix Martin

Felix Martin New Member

excuse me but could you fix this there is a place where you can get stuck close to the on the road between chrorium city and amp city i got stuck and now i cant play anymore please fix it :)

8. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

You should give the exact coordinates and also type /spawn to get out.

9. fly70551

fly70551 New Member

Hay I got a shiny egg for my profile named fly70551 and it has bean a day and I still don't have it so can you like fix it or something ;-;

10. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

Well this does seem a little "Pay to win" But if people are putting money into this server they have to be getting something that isn't average to "Non-Doner(s)" Though there should be more ways to get all these exclusive items. Like if you win a gym you could get a chance to get some Tokens for the bikes. Or if you've gone past a certain amount of "Poke-Stops" you could be given a egg. Though I am new and don't know if all this stuff is already happening, Please forigve this if my ideas are already a thing.

11. PUBLlC

PUBLlC New Member

The game is 100% playable without having to pay a single cent, therefore; I disagree with your post. Those who pay do get added perks as they should. If they made it so that a majority could get these perks through random chance then less people would be willing to pay.

Tokens are obtainable by holding gyms and typing /claim in chat. They are also available by typing /vote and voting but this feature is often broken.

12. Amatrix_

Amatrix_ New Member

I need help with my purchase. IGN : Amatrix_ I have proof, as well.