Beginners egg and monthly egg

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Knightas_Playz, Mar 26, 2017.

Tags:
?

should this be a thing

1. Yes

95.8%
  2. No

4.2%
  1. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

i was thinking like for player that first join should get 1 of each different egg so they can have a chance and also be a bit fair because YouTubers get a lot of the 3 of the eggs when they join and also you guys can do somthing called monthly eggs were you get 1 of each egg every start of a new month to make it fun and fair and give some of players that are not allowed to buy stuff in the store because parents won't allow them, I might understand that starting egg might not be added but monthly eggs should because it would give all players a chance.

2. Vexling

Vexling New Member

I second something like this but with some minor tweaks. Maybe not ONE of EACH egg but just ONE and maybe cycle between the different types each month. and to make it a little more intriguing for p2p members..maybe give a bonus egg depending on rank. Like Pro gets one rare. Expert gets 2 rare. Elite get 2 rare and one epic or shiny..so on. I understand fully that eggs are a HUGEEEE way the server makes their money but giving out a teaser egg here and there could cause some ppl to get "addicted" and WANT to buy eggs after they get a decent hatch from one. I'm a pay to play Expert ranked member strictly because I wanted the /pc and /pheal commands and thats all lol. I have no intention on buying eggs at all because they are such a random RNG and i havent had the urge..or that feeling..of a great hatch to the point I feel the need to buy more and more and more lol. Dropping one or two in my lap each month, however, could cause me to become said addicted P2W player/buyer..I've been sucked down that road before on many many a game. This is just the point of view of a person that's been down that "Just one more..."just ONEEEE more...okay maybe ONEEEEEEEE more" road so now I, as I'm sure many other adults that are money conscience, am just a little wary of doing that without having much reason to do so. I'm not worried about catching all 151..and I know I'm not alone here, so buying eggs just to complete my pokedex isnt really an incentive to me at all. Heck, I haven't completed a full pokedex in a pokemon game since original Gen pokemon blue red, yellow. Whats the point? I got one rare egg with my Rank pack and it was just a poop Gengar..crappy skill set, crappy stats..first fight with him he died from a pidgey <_<. So from that...definitely no incentive at all lol. Maybe put Eggs in Pokestops at the same rate that Stones spawn or maybe slightly higher or lower..depending on what you guys would want. But ONLY buying eggs is a game breaking boredom causing issue for sure. Even Niantic wasn't/isn't THAT cold. They gave us eggs from stops and gave us incentives to buy more. I had so many freaking incubators running on P-Go it was ridiculous. I'm pretty sure I didn't drop anything less than 500-600USD a month on eggs and incubators alone in Pokemon go a month after my first week of starting it lol. In short...give us possible big spenders some incentive. give the free to play kids something that will keep them around for months to come and maybe bring their friends on that actually CAN get a hold of their parents cards and send you guys some more money. :D

3. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

If you don't want gengar may I have it, I'm only a level 5 rn but can I have when I get to 10

4. Vexling

Vexling New Member

yea you can totally have this gengar if you want it. But honestly..around lvl 8 youll be able to catch Gastly close to this gengars lvl and just train it for about 30 mins itll evolve into a haunter then you just trade it with someone to get a Gengar...Gengar isnt hard to get AT ALL..and this one seriously SUCKS! It's seriously crappier than the lvl 14 gastly im training right now. its a pure trash pokemon. I wouldnt wish him on my worst enemy lol.

5. Wispen

Wispen New Member

Giving out free eggs probably isn't the best way to go. Would dilute the servers economy filling it with unnaturally spawned rare Pokemon. I could get behind adding a way to get Eggs in-game via buying them with tokens, or completing some sort of achievement/goal. But giving out free stuff probably isn't the best idea, and I doubt it will happen.

Another way this could be implemented is by rewarding players for consecutive logins. Logging in daily gives the players better rewards each day, and eventually if the player logs in for 30 days in a row, they receive an egg. This way they would not be available for everyone, but dedicated players would have incentive to log in daily.

6. Vexling

Vexling New Member

I don't know of this "economy" you speak of since there's really not MUCH you can buy with token/coins..nor how pokemon would effect the economy of items. But if that is a thing or a concern I def agree with the login tracker. That's actually a PERFECT idea and way to implement this idea. Maybe not 30 days..something like 15 consecutive but yea for sure login tracker is a phenomenal idea xD.

7. Wispen

Wispen New Member

Depending on the Egg, giving out Rare eggs would be fine. Epic might not be too big of an issue. Shiny Eggs shouldn't be given out though.

And yeah, there isn't much of an economy. But the majority of Pokemon in eggs are considered "Rare" so giving loads of them out for free, would cause them to no longer be rare, making purchasing eggs off the shop pointless.

8. Vexling

Vexling New Member

Again a login tracker for FORCED f2p players would be nice though so they can get in on some of the action. And 1-2 rare eggs, depending on rank, for PAID members wouldnt hurt much of anything either and personally would help kick me in the direction of wanting to buy more if i got something good from my "gifted" ones.

9. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

But monthly egg should be added, to show your hard work that you have put into the server and it would help keeping players around so they can have better pokes.

10. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Yes but if you read carefully he suggested that you have to login all 30 to receive the gee that way people who paid are not cheated

11. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

What happen
    what happen if you can't login 30 days straight and you spend hours after hours working and you have to travel or your grounded, you miss the chance to get a egg because of 1 day so making it were you get 1 at the begginging of each month make it fair.

12. Vexling

Vexling New Member

Thats why i suggest maybe 15 days. 30 days is even a bit much even for us adults who work and have jobs/kids/etc..logging in 30 days in a row would be very very over the top.

13. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

And students that have spring and summer training -_-

14. Wispen

Wispen New Member

Could always make it so missing a day doesn't reset your count, it just simply doesn't count at all. So instead of 30 consecutive days of logging on, it's just 30 total days of logging on no matter how long it takes you.

15. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Good point but then you could do that over a few months which would be cheating

16. Wispen

Wispen New Member

Wouldn't be cheating. It would just take longer to receive your egg :)

17. SpoookyPvP

SpoookyPvP Member

Unfortunately free eggs can make people OP and the server won't be as fun if you get an egg every time you vote. ):

18. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

Please read the post fully befor posting your opinion(I said every certain number of votes you get a egg)

19. Retqliantixn

Retqliantixn Member

I like this idea.