Pokémon Murder - A Basic Overview

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pars2000, Oct 21, 2018.

?

Should Pokémon Murder Stay Permanently?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Yesn't

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Pokémon Murder

Hello everyone! I'm Pars2000, but please refer to me as Pars. This guide is a guide about the limited edition game, Pokémon Murder. The Build Team and the developers put a lot of time to make the game quality.

Here's the basics:
    There are two teams, one team (of about 9 players) called trainers, and 1 person called the Gastly. It's hide-and-seek based. Trainers use traps and Pokéballs to trick the Gastly, but they can also win by not dying within the 10 minute time period. The Gastly uses his kits and his shadow ball to attack the trainers. The Gastly wins when it defeats all of the trainers.

The Shop (Document is WIP):

The shop sells perks to both the Gastly and Trainers (items save, though). It goes under the name of "Kit Loadout" or "Class Loadout," and there you will find items. For trainers, you can buy kits, trails, and traps (more indepth info on the file above). The Gastly can buy kits, skins, and walking sounds (again, more in depth on the shop). You buy these with gold, gained from winning, killing, or playing PokéWars. Don't forget to select items after you buy them. They do NOT automatically equip.

Tiers:
    When buying items, there are 4 tiers (most common to rare): Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary.

Rewards:
    You earn rewards for playing. Gold is rewarded to Gastly for each kill (+100 gold) and when it kills all players (win, +500 gold). As a trainer, you get gold for winning (+500 gold). If you win, you get crates, which give you cosmetics. There are different tiers of crates.

Hey, thanks for reading! May Phil Swift help you with your struggles!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    _Bunstop_ and AlmightyPiLord like this.
  2. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Woah, nice post Pars! I’m horrible at PokéMurder, and this helped me understand it a bit better... although I’m still bad XD

Pars2000 likes this.
  3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Thanks for this! I get asked alot how to play, so its a fantastic summary <3

Pars2000 likes this.
  4. Pars2000

Pars2000 Crazy Active Member

Thanks! Remember that this is Phil Swift Approved.
    Glad I can help!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  5. KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT New Member

REALLY AGREEE !! i love minigames

Pars2000 likes this.
  6. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Awesome guide <3

Pars2000 likes this.
  7. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member