[Bug/Error] Account Progress Erased

Discussion in 'Help' started by Draig, Feb 8, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draig

Draig New Member

So I recently just changed my minecraft name from YoshiFangz to ItsDraig (around 15 minutes before I wrote this) and after rejoining the server my progress had been reset. After checking with the discord group about my loss I was told to make a post here covering the nature of the issue along with everything that disappeared. Though I cant remember it completely, I believe I was Level 6 (around 80% of the way to level 7) and had:

(I wrote down IV's and natures prior to loss because i'm a perfectionist, I could be wrong about levels though)
    -Level 23 Charmeleon (75% perfect IV's and Bashful Nature)
    -Level 20 Machop (55% perfect IV's, but distributed mostly to attack with Brave Nature)
    -Level 18 Gastly (81% perfect IV's and Hasty Nature)
    -roughly 15000 PokeCoins and 100 pokeballs

I did have a lot of other Pokemon and items, however, I don't care too much about them as I only like Pokemon with good IV's and natures, and only catch them with pokeballs.

I fully realize how busy you guys must be with your servers recent spike in popularity, and i'm quite sure it'll only go up from there. I can be patient with this matter and am not expecting anything to change about my problem for the time being. I just hope that one day i'll be able to get my progress back and that I can enjoy this server once again ( It'd help if i could check IV's without donating too ;) ), if you don't think you'll get around to fixing this just let me know and i'd be happy to start fresh (sort of).

Until then,

My Discord is Draig#6999
    Let me know if you guys can do anything!

Thanks!

P.S. I'd like to redo my staff application as it was pretty rushed and sloppy, lol. Let me know about that aswell, just message me on discord!

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

P.S you can always make another application at any point.

As for your progress, we had this issue with one other person being reset due to changing there name. I'm pretty sure the developers were able to fix there issue - but I will forward this over to the Dev's. Sorry this happened to you.

Draig likes this.
  3. ProfessorHemlock

ProfessorHemlock Professor

Thanks for your post. After this mornings update this issue was fixed, so you can freely change your name without risk of loosing your progress. But since you changed it before then, we're happy to manually give back your Pokémon and give you the benefit of the doubt. My deepest apologies for this happening, but it will be the last time.

Draig likes this.
  4. Draig

Draig New Member

No worries man, just glad I can get my Pokémon back. Thanks for your help!

(also roughly when will I get them back, no rush by the way)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  5. Daniel Matias

Daniel Matias Co-Owner of PokeFind Owner Manager

Hello!

I am going to message you on Discord and we can talk there and I will help you out :D