Favorite pokefind mon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MineBerserker, Aug 18, 2019.

Tags: Edit
  1. MineBerserker

MineBerserker New Member

My personal favorite, is my Jataro Steelix(who would have gessed). She has been a major part of my team for a looong time, and has done a great job keeping my reputation as a decent battler at stable levels.

What is your favorite? Comment down below.

2. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Probably either my valentine Jolteon named Romano on PWorld or my aura Jolteon named Lance on Survival, or my other normal Jolteon named Francesco on Survival... I love all my Jolt sons, I can’t choose XD
    Romano is a valentine Jolt given to me by a now retired player, and he’s named after one of my favorite anime characters.
    Lance is a Jolteon Kimkom and I have joint ownership over (he currently has him). He’s inspired a character in a novel I’m currently working on. He’s named after a character from Voltron: Legendary Defender.
    Francesco was my first ever Jolteon across all of PFind. Long story short, I almost got scammed for him lol. Anyway, he’s named after my beloved Jolt in the main series Pokémon games who is my best friend. I know, it’s sad that my closest friend is a virtual fantasy creature lol

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    MineBerserker likes this.
  3. DarkEclipic

DarkEclipic Active Member

All kinds of Flygons, I run FPF(Flygon Police Force) and all skins, evolutions, natures are all welcomed in the force!

MineBerserker likes this.
  4. TheRealLotzo

TheRealLotzo New Member

Hello!
    My favourite Pokemon would have to be Exeggutor - this Pokemon is just so good looking!

5. ___Benny___

___Benny___ New Member

My favorite pokemon is Arceus!
    Why? Well because its soo majestic and powerful :3

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  6. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

well my favourite pokemon is vaporeon (what a surprise) and my favourite skin would have to be valentines (becauselikeitssomajesticandpretty) :>>>>

___Benny___ likes this.
  7. Lego121212

Lego121212 Ex Senior Moderator

Hmm, that’s a tough one. I’d probably go with my Aura Umbreon on Pokeworld. My favorite Pokémon is the Rowlet line, but Umbreon comes in a close second. I’ve had my Aura Umbreon for quite a long time now, and he has gotten me out of some tough situations. I also really love his design and color scheme. So yeah, that’s my favorite Pokefind Pokemon :3

8. TheJolteon27

TheJolteon27 Member

Mine, as implied by my ingame name, is Jolteon, mainly for its design and speedy attacker set up, which I enjoy playing with. My very first Jolteon, Speedy, accompanied me throughout my adventure as a non in the gen 1 region. As he had less health and defense than the average Jolteon, he had to retire. Trinity was hatched from an egg who later became the main powerhouse of my team. As a result, she greatly aided my way to defeat the Elite 4, which would be impossible without her aiding lightning quick thunderbolts. Blitzen, son of Trinity and the youngest, is my current Jolteon in my team. His near-perfect statistics and chilling hidden power marks the end of the tyranny of ground types, the ones previously feared by other electric types. I have many more Jolteons but these are my more important ones.

9. TheJolteon27

TheJolteon27 Member

You forgot ME >:L