My Data/Levels keep getting back uped

Discussion in 'Help' started by Shepard, Feb 9, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shepard

Shepard New Member

So today I woke up to play some Pokemon I grinded up to about level 11 while grinding pokemon and then I played another game for a while and I logged onto being backed up to the start of this morning which honestly sucked because I was grinding for like about 2.5 hours straight and then I talked a bit to everybody and it seemed that most people were having the same problem so then a Moderator told us to just go back to doing normal stuff and I did just that, I then grinded a bit like another hour and now I log on to hopefully get back to this mornings progression and I am backed up to the very start of this morning. Not the same location though because I was moving around while waiting for an answer etc but it's kind of annoying even though it's not a lot its still progression so yeah I was just wondering if this is going to be fixed soon because I want to get back to playing. Thank you for reading this post,

-Shepard

Joshua Breen likes this.
  2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

This should be fixed as of today with the update. We do apologize for this, it has happened to quite a lot of people but it is now fixed.

3. Joshua Breen

Joshua Breen New Member

Same thing happened to my except I didn't get shot back to the beggining

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

If you message dmatias7 on discord he will be able to hopefully sort this out.

5. Shepard

Shepard New Member

smh I grinded all the way to level 12 today and I got put back all the way to lvl 10... Is there anyway I can get my levels back when this is fixed because I am kinda annoyed.

6. MrWaffleFries - Chris

Do you have any screenshots, or proof of you being level 12? 10>12 is not that big of a grind.

7. Shepard

Shepard New Member

I mean true I didn't get any screenshots I think it may be because I joined server 1 by accident just from being use to trying it always and thats what I think messed me up. I guess its fine if I don't get it back but it was just kind of annoying just grinding up to lvl 12 twice and then being set back is what I'm trying to say.

8. MrWaffleFries - Chris

I understand. We are working exstensivly to try and fix the bug. The bug on server 1 should be fixed (xp glitch, people restarting) . As for the PC glitch that should be fixed shortly. Sorry for any and all inconvenience!

9. Shepard

Shepard New Member

Alright just got on tonight and turns out that I got back to my original progression I think it may be fixed although I did join server 1 so I still think that its server 1 thats glitching everything tbh.

10. MrWaffleFries - Chris

We had come to the conclusion of that earlier. Could you screenshot the progress you have, and in the future if it happens again?

11. Shepard

Shepard New Member

Alright will do, thanks for all the help.

12. MrWaffleFries - Chris

You are very much welcome, if you need any more help feel free to ask.