Restarting your adventure

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RintaroX, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

What do think of this?

1. Agree

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Disagree

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. couldn't care less

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. YES I WANT THE OPTION TO RESET MY GAME!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. RintaroX

RintaroX New Member

I posted this same thing on the Help forum and somebody told me it wasn't possible at the moment to restart on this server (reset lvl, pokemon etc.), so I'm taking to suggest it be added.

It could be purchased in the server shop to restart your adventure, beginning from meeting Prof. Hemlock and choosing a starter Pokemon, as if joining the server for the first time.

I'd love this to be possible as, in my case, I want to replay this with my friend who I introduced to the server-and I'm sure other people who'd like this to exist also have their own reasons, meaning overall it would make a more fun experience for those players who may also stay as a part of this server as a result.

Hope you consider this, RintaroX. :)

2. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

I do not believe a reset will happen because it Pokemon, you get what you get and I don't think purchasing a restart would be a good idea to cause you can give the starter you chose to a friend and get a new starter and so you have 2 starters now, you get what I'm saying?

3. Grubas

Grubas New Member

You can't trade starters right?

4. RintaroX

RintaroX New Member

Good point.

5. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

I think you can trade any Pokemon once you get to level 10.

6. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Actually you can't trade starters. That is a feature. As for resetting your progress, I think the forums might have a lot more complains about people's siblings or hackers resetting there progress. There really isn't much use of resetting your progress. Need a different starter? Buy A Egg. Can't buy egg, well get something good to trade and get a starter (starter from eggs can be traded). Hope you guys agree :D

7. NerfedSurvivor

NerfedSurvivor New Member

I'm worried that when my little brother plays on my computer he will click on the reset button accidently and......you know what happens.

8. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

Log out of your account every time then then he can't play it?

9. NerfedSurvivor

NerfedSurvivor New Member

He plays on pokefind (On my account)

10. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

I too would have very difficult time with this due to people saying they "Lost there level 30 progress because of little brother". Maybe SPECIAL circumstances for YouTubers - but other then that not for the general public.

11. Wy-Wy

Wy-Wy New Member

I think you should be able reset your progress via a button on pokefind homepage. You can create an account with a password a sibling wouldn't know and be able to reset that way. I don't know if it's possible but they are able to interact with your inventory so maybe

12. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Thread Locked Due To Necroposting