Im dissapointed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SanderOG, May 6, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. SanderOG

SanderOG New Member

Hello developers/staff members.

i am really dissapointed...
    This Skyblock shouldn't even be a beta. this whole gamemode is a bug. it says i can tpa to people who aren't online. i can have 2 islands. people can't see my tpa request. i can't switch lobbies.

i mean... Cmom guys! This is not even a quarter done. Yes, i do understand that that is the reason why it is in beta. But i don't have the opportunity to try it out. Don't know if i will even play the full released version when it has this many buys and issues

~Sander, Trapiz

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey Sander, I completely understand your frustration in the matter, but the developers are trying their hardest to fix these bugs and glitches in a timely manner so the game can be playable. The staff are also working with the developers to make their job easier by communicating with them and telling them these bugs so they can get them fixed faster as well. The staff and the developers alike are also communicating with the players to help them the best they can with these bugs which is why we have a skyblock-bugs and help section on the discord, I understand how this could be frustrating while playing but please be patient. As you know skyblock is still in beta and we are trying to fix these issues one by one and hopefully they will all be fixed soon, I still hope you stick around for the full release, thanks for playing.

3. SanderOG

SanderOG New Member

But now, i can't do anything! because i am trapped in a box. and i can't get to my friends island. for some weird reason i have 2 islands