Birthday:
Sep 25, 2001 (Age: 22)

ShadowRider37

New Member, Female, 22

ShadowRider37 was last seen:
Oct 4, 2020
    1. ShootingFor3
      ShootingFor3
      SHADOW! First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have been having an incredible day. You are absolutely amazing and so genuine. I am so glad you are on the Staff team and you are just so nice. I'm always here for you if you need it, keep up the fantastic work. :D <3
    2. Baeporeon
      Baeporeon
      HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY <33 :))) (its the 25th here)
    3. OneTooThreeRd
      OneTooThreeRd
      Hi,
      you banned me earlier today for an inappropiate name and I just wanted to tell you like I did before I got banned that I would love to change my minecraft name but I have to wait 27 days before I could change it. My brother was messing around on my computer as he knows I watch Logan Paul.
      Is there anyting I could do to get unbanned before I could change my name??
      1. ShootingFor3
        ShootingFor3
        Hello OneTooThreeRd,

ShadowRider37 might have been online to contact you about the username but I can assure you that she was not the one to ban you. You will have to wait until you are able to change your username to appeal and get unbanned. Please make sure to follow the appeal format when you appeal. http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?forums/punishment-appeals.22/
        Sep 3, 2018
    4. Baeporeon
      Baeporeon
      hi there :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 25, 2001 (Age: 22)