High School Student

MrWaffleFries - Chris

Crazy Active Member, Male, 25, from Nebraska, USA

Glad to be part of such an amazing community. Feb 3, 2017

MrWaffleFries - Chris was last seen:
Jun 18, 2017
    1. DellOlio
      DellOlio
      I was banned for having an inappropriate name (TheJewy) so i just changed it to DellOlio. I enjoying playing your server please unban me soon.
      1. D_Diamonds
        D_Diamonds
        Apr 8, 2017
    2. DragonInsane
      DragonInsane
      My account never resetted and I want it too so could you in any possible way reset my account
    3. jerbear4
      jerbear4
      mininggengar said he would trade me 2 stones for a eevee but after I traded him the first stone he disconnected and I never got my stone or eevee. hopefully a admin or someone of higher power could help me with this problem
      1. D_Diamonds
        D_Diamonds
        Without VIDEO evidence nothing can be done.
        Apr 8, 2017
    4. JentsGaming
      JentsGaming
      Hello I am a small youtuber with about 1200 followers and I post minecraft stuf
      I love playing on your server and I would like to show my viewers evrything about your server
      I would love to get some eggs so I could show my viewers what they are like 1 of eatch would be more than apreciated my ingame name is Jents and I useally play on lobby 21

Thank you allot
      signed, Jents
    5. NINJALIZRAD48
      NINJALIZRAD48
      MrWaffleFries i have bought a shiny egg my username is NinjaSquirtle48 i have waited a 15 minuets like the forms have told me to i have relogged and restarted my game can u please give me one as a replacment -regards NinjaLizard48
    6. DONALDTRUMP
    7. _Crypt
      _Crypt
      Hey when ever i try to download the texture pack it says it failed and there is nothing i can do i have tried everything. Do you know what i can do?
      1. D_Diamonds
    8. Artimas
      Artimas
      Hey this guy on this server (15) Bobthebuilderman Said he was gonna kill my family ! Please Bann him thats A horrible thing to say
    9. Fowxxz09
      Fowxxz09
      Hey Chris! How are you doing?
    10. Loganator1212
      Loganator1212
      hi, I bought 2 epic eggs yesterday still have not got, please help.
    11. JentsGaming
      JentsGaming
      Hello I am a small youtuber with about 1200 followers and I post minecraft stuf
      I love playing on your server and I would like to show my viewers evrything about your server
      I would love to get some eggs so I could show my viewers what they are like 1 of eatch would be more than apreciated my ingame name is Jents and I useally play on lobby 21

Thank you allot
      signed, Jents
    12. DIAMONDROMLEGEND
      DIAMONDROMLEGEND
      hi, i'v bought an expert trainer on 28 march and i still don't have it could u help me? username is the same :)
    13. Saj
      Saj
      Hi, my charmeleon was upgrading to a level 21 and the game deleted my move dragon rage and put scary face by itself can u fix pls. User name is BossLegend10
    14. -TheZacAttack-
      -TheZacAttack-
      hi, i bought 3 rare eggs and it took the money but after half an hour and 5 relogs i still recieved nothing. Please help me fix this, thanks (mc user is TheZacAttack123 if that is needed)
    15. adam1308
      adam1308
      i have a youtube can i plz have youtube rank mey minecraft name is adam1308
    16. JNWeaver
      JNWeaver
      How do you get fossils?
    17. Melk21
      Melk21
      I found a place in Amber City and got stuck in a hole
    18. Candice Pike
      Candice Pike
      hi please can you help me I order some items yesterday and still haven't received them!?
    19. CALPALTOBYBRO
      CALPALTOBYBRO
      Hey, I was wondering how to apply for JR Mod.
    20. Ria
      Ria
      Hello can you please help me. I need to report a player for cussing. The username is Olielimax and he used the f word.

Thank you.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 15, 1998 (Age: 25)
    High School Student
    I am a 19 year old High School student. My life consist of Soccer, School, and Using my computer to do various things. I am too old for soccer where I live - so now all the free time I have is used on the computer. Server Administration, Photoshop, YouTube, Twitch, etc. I literally spend at least 10+hours a day on my computer.

Minecraft: I have been apart of the game for about 5 years now. I did not get into server owning, and administration till about a year in. So my experience with servers started 4 years back. Becoming a Mod on a SkyBlock server (Known as MineLegacy, that then became SkyTopia, SkyMania) I followed the name through many different owners - RasecLOG, xBikyouboy, BoomerDoesIt, M16xBlast, and even Aaron here. That is how I met Aaron. I would work day and night on the server, and when Aaron became owner I was his lead Admin and developer. I have more experience than most folks here. I may not know how to make Custom Plugins, Or Develop different things. But I have been around enough community to know commands - What to do - How to handle things.

How Many Communitys?: Well, I have Owned SkyForge - Factions, SkyForge - SkyBlock, SkyForge - SkyGrid, VoltoCraft - factions, McSkyBlock - SkyBlock. - I have been Admin on honestly too many to count - or even remember the names to. But the most important ones are, MineLegacy, SkyTopia, SkyMania, VoltoCraft, SpacePrison (Yes the server deadlox played on) and some others.

I rarely am promoted to Mod, but go straight to Admin due to my past exsperience with Owning, and Being Admin on SkyBlock, Factions, Plots, PvP, Kits, Prison, MiniGames so on and so fourth.

Why I am here: Aaron one day messaged me about this great opportunity, I joined and instantly laughed. Due to the fact of how well done everything was, how custom things were. The beauty of the server, the amazement I saw around. Not to mention how many players where on. Later on - I was invited to the Staff List / Call and teared up a little bit because I know how far this server is going to go.

When am I leaving: Well see... Never. I potentially want to make this my Job. Either as like a forum moderator / Livechat helper to help with things. Start a YouTube or Twitch and film on the server. Only time will tell, so we shall see.

If there is anything else you would like to know about me. Feel Free to ask! I am quite literally an open book :D

Signature

[​IMG]
    Important Server Link's
    < Profile | Apply for Staff | Live Map | PokeFind Twitter | Discord >
    < PokeFind Facebook | FAQ >

My Important Links
    < My Twitch | My YouTube | My Twitter >

If I helped in any way, Go ahead and leave a like.
    -MrWaffleFries
    [​IMG]