October 9

PeteZa

Crazy Active Member, Male

All purchasing/store issues must be sent to [email protected]. Aug 27, 2017

PeteZa was last seen:
Jan 26, 2018
    1. 梁葳杉
      梁葳杉
      HI Hello, I play in the game, the lower left corner suddenly there are some strange words, but also my name, after translation, it is open the ID of the plug, but I just play the game simply, and then To the end of the game, I was in the middle, our team was an illegal gamer all killed, and then I was BAN IP, and this is simply a mistake BAN, I hope you can clear the administrator, my ID: YieDieYieDIe
    2. dilixgames
      dilixgames
      IGN (In-Game Name): adilisboss
      Punishment Reason: Hacking
      Punishment Length: permanent
      Where were you banned(Ex: Ingame or Discord): in game
      Why should we revoke your punishment? (please provide any evidence that you feel would assist your case): I think my younger friends were hacking while was doing something else. btw I don't play Minecraft a lot so I didn't know about the hacking client that they downloaded.
    3. Azvnn
      Azvnn
      PLEASE HELP IVE BEEN BANNED FOR USING A HACK CLIENT I NEVER DID ANYTHING I JUST UDE BUTTERFLY CLICK TO KILL PEOPLE! IM NEW TO THE SERVER IVE BEEN GRINDING! THE HECK OUT OF THIS GAME WTF
      1. MysticDoesPvp
    4. tyler2214
      tyler2214
      Plz help me I have tried to play bed wars and this one guy keeps following me, he hack reach on and anti-knockback, then he puts u in a spawn trap and sits there with the reach activated so u cant kill him but he farms kills on u. his name is Wuulfs on minecraft. I'm just saying as he does it to everyone and it is unfair.
      1. MysticDoesPvp
        MysticDoesPvp
        Aug 1, 2017
    5. MrFlaxonWaxon 1
      MrFlaxonWaxon 1
      seems like ur server has been banning people who aren't hacking
      1. MysticDoesPvp
        MysticDoesPvp
        Jul 31, 2017
    6. MrFlaxonWaxon 1
      MrFlaxonWaxon 1
      email me as quick as u can plz
    7. MrFlaxonWaxon 1
      MrFlaxonWaxon 1
      btw mc username MrFlaxonWaxon. I would like to know why i got banned. Plz email me why i was banned and if i am banned for hacking then what hacks i was using was i using the bad ping hack
    8. MrFlaxonWaxon 1
      MrFlaxonWaxon 1
      I love this server but like a week ago i got banned for "HACKING." I know the comments will say i was hacking but i would like the people of this server to tell me what hacks i was using because first playing on the server i check my ping it was 653 and going up then the next thing i get banned for "HACKING" plz if i were to use hacks i wouldn't use it on this server because its amazing hope the admin see this
    9. JOHNBIF
      JOHNBIF
      Do not let me in
      To YOUR SERVER, what do I do?
    10. JOHNBIF
      JOHNBIF
      Do not let me enter your server that you have?
    11. bulldog6777
      bulldog6777
      Im pretty sure the anti-cheat saved me, since I was certain I would have gone over the edge and died by that guy's knockback if not for it, but it is a double edged sword, and now requires me to go and try to fix this issue, which is an even bigger problem since I have absolutely no idea how to post in the public section.
    12. Smilecom
      Smilecom
      Hi I really like this server but during I play PokeWar encountered a combo plug his NAME is:willthree123 please find and check him Thx
    13. bulldog6777
      bulldog6777
      Hi, so I got banned after what the server thought was attempting to flyhack, when I actually had been hit by a massive amount of knockback by another player, which in turn caused my player to somehow reach a speed that set of the anti-cheat, I was really enjoying playing on the server but now I can't play any of the games included on this server due to bad anti-cheat functionality. btw my username is bulldog6777
      1. chris05cola
        chris05cola
        Same happened to me
        Jul 31, 2017
      2. 梁葳杉
        梁葳杉
        I am also so I am very sad now
        Aug 3, 2017
    14. chris05cola
      chris05cola
      Hi my name is chris, I got banned for using a hacked client but I am really sry I was just testing out my cod skills can u plz un ban me because I really like this server because it is different from the other bed war servers :) And I promise with the love of my heart tht I will not use this hacked client ever ever again.
    15. Dragon_Dong
      Dragon_Dong
      I have no reason to be BAN he said I was not appropriate name
      My minecraft name is Dragon_Dong Please help me
    16. _XItsSnoopyX_
      _XItsSnoopyX_
      look at bug reports
    17. _XItsSnoopyX_
    18. Ezriah
      Ezriah
      On Minecraft
    19. Ezriah
      Ezriah
      On pokefind world
    20. Ezriah
      Ezriah
      I brought 3 aura eggs on my FaZe_Apex_MC account but I forgot that I changed my Faze_Apex account to Vintagehades49 and payed $47 and I waited 10 mins and there still not there plz help
      1. MysticDoesPvp
        MysticDoesPvp
        You need to email Pokefind's support team.
        Jul 29, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    October 9