Cobble Gen Without Geodudes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fluffyferret001, May 20, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. fluffyferret001

fluffyferret001 Member

Since the most recent update, people have lost hundreds of Pokemon, specifically Geodudes, and now some can not think of ways to efficiently use the Rhyhorn to its fullest potential. A Rhyhorn generator I have made includes the use of lava on water and breaks 324 blocks per Rhyhorn, which is the highest number I've found.

I have made a video here <----(click this), on how to make the first/rest of the layers of this design, if you feel you need video help. The first layer is stack-able in order to make the next 9 layers. If you find other designs that may be better, feel free to share them with the rest of us

You may be thinking, why not evolve rhyhorn? Simple answer it's a waste of money. Rhydon cost 6 times as much as Rhyhorn, but does not do 6 times the amount of work.

:DRhyhorn:D > :mad:Rhydon:mad:

Happy Skyblocking
    upload_2017-5-20_4-16-2.png
    upload_2017-5-20_4-16-57.png

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    HexedHero likes this.
  2. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Thanks this will help a lot of people in the community who have lost many pokemon

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Wow nice design. I used something similar to this because I felt like geodudes are pretty useless. Also I love the floor pattern you have in your island :D

4. WoutPurfect

WoutPurfect Member

Great video!

5. xBrandy

xBrandy New Member

Really Helpfull video Fluff :D!