Is it just me or has pokefind become very laggy recently?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Strafe/GoldenJeans, Jun 4, 2017.

Tags: Edit
  1. Strafe/GoldenJeans

Strafe/GoldenJeans New Member

Before there was a new texture pack download, I was running at 60fps (Added max as 60), these days I'm running at 3 with min settings on, I made it realtime priority and it even overclocks my cpu, any help?

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I have also had that recently. I run at 30 fps but then will hit frequent frame drops. Maybe its because with the new update we are using close to max ram.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

This happened to me to. I went from 95 to 10. But I found the problem. If you have oftifine, just turn Terrain Animated off. If not, then get Optifine :D

4. ItzBlazie

ItzBlazie Member

if you don't already have optifine try that as it will boost your frames per second if you do have optifine then turn animations off and if none of that works allow more ram for minecraft to use or delete the recsourepack and re download it :)

5. SwagLikePikachu

SwagLikePikachu New Member

Wait, I didn't get that. I can't get optifine cuz it might make my PC crash. Also I'm really disappointed at not being able to play as pokefind has GOT to be one of my fave servers. Can you explain it more clearly?

6. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I'm don't think optifine will make your PC crash as it isn't that resource demanding. Try installing it once.

7. SwagLikePikachu

SwagLikePikachu New Member

Ok I'll give it a try