TMs - Unlimited Usage & Price Reduction

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KennyKuch, Jun 12, 2017.

1. KennyKuch

KennyKuch New Member

I have been playing for a while and one struggle that I find is getting TMs. This is the fact that they have a hundred-thousand coins for their price and are only usable once. So, I've made up my mind to create a suggestion! Like in the current generations in the Pokemon franchise, I thought that TMs should also have an unlimited usage. This is really helpful when it comes to creating movesets for your Pokemon that has similar moves. As for the price, the fact that it takes roughly 2.4M coins just to get a full moveset for your team with varying moves is a bit ridiculous (atleast for me, who haven't got enough time because of school). So maybe, making the TMs have an unlimited usage and lowering their price by a bit can make it to where it takes less coins for making a full moveset for your team (and also the fact that some of your Pokemon can have similar moves) and will also take less time. Lastly, I also thought that TMs could no longer be tradable (or held by Pokemon) so that borrowing can be avoided. That's all for my suggestion! Thank you for your time in reading this and have nice day! :D

2. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

Mhmm Yup Yeah! Make this happen please and thank you!

3. Nitoxin

Nitoxin Member

Great Suggestion :)

4. KennyKuch

KennyKuch New Member

Thanks!

5. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

I really like this suggestion :D

6. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

I like this suggestion but...
    In my opinion making TMs an *unlimited usage* would be way too over powered.

Say for example you and your friends pool in your coins and get different TMs and then share amongst themselves. This would mean that everyone would share TMs with each other thus, causing coins to have no value again. The only reason TMs were added is because coins had no use, and for the simple reason that it was demanding. Making TMs have an unlimited usage + making it cheaper would disrupt the Coin economy. I'd rather want it TMs to remain at 100k coins with 1 use. Also it wouldn't be fair to all the people including me who bought tons of TMs already, there should be at least a way to repay the others who already bought TMs.

Sorry for disagreeing! :p

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  7. KennyKuch

KennyKuch New Member

Oh, I added something in my suggestion to make the TMs not holdable by Pokemon. It would make it so that people have their own set of TMs. :D

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  8. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Im pretty sure HMs are the ones with unlimited use , if HMs were added with unlimited use that would be awesome