NPC Trainers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EthanRob741, Jun 19, 2017.

1. EthanRob741

EthanRob741 New Member

I think there should be more NPC trainers like red and you can get rare items for battling them. I fought against red and I won the battle and i was supprised when I only got 5 tokens as my reward. I think you should add in more of these trainers with rare items as rewards and maybe big buildings full of these NPCs

2. Vargr__

Vargr__ New Member

Nice idea, but I don't think having the very rare items as a reward would work out. When people get a full team of level 100's it becomes easy to just keep on beating the trainer and getting the rare item as the reward. But yeah I think adding more npc trainers would be good. I hope this is added, and good work!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  3. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Ya, I've seen this suggestion many times. I'm looking forward to see it in the future

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

They are adding more NPCs to gen 2. Secondly red gives stones sometimes.

5. Cool_kidz2227

Cool_kidz2227 New Member

I agree with the trainers idea, I think it's very good, but the items can't be to Op because of what Vargr_ said. Except, if these trainers spawned very rarely, like 0.001% chance of spawning, then they can give them better item drops. Maybe add in some mediocre trainers that spawn like, 0.01% chance and drop not very good items and just work your way up until u hit extremely good trainers that spawn like, 0.0001% chance, but drop very good items (like tokens or maybe a insanely rare drop of a lucky egg)

6. Competitively

Competitively New Member

Once the AI is improved. +1

7. Mr_VILLAGER_KING

Mr_VILLAGER_KING New Member

It's a cool idea but maybe the NPC's only drop the item every now and then so not to many people get the items.

8. Cool_kidz2227

Cool_kidz2227 New Member

I agree with Mr_VILLAGER_KING, but I was also trying to imply that. Sorry if it wasn't clear!