Competitive Battling... OUT NOW!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Daniel Matias, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Matias

Daniel Matias Co-Owner of PokeFind Owner Manager

Hello Trainers!

It is now time for all of you to prove that you are the very best!! That's right, we have just released Competitive Battling! This is something we have worked very hard on and are super excited to release it! Before we get to the details of Competitive Battling, please check out our Trailer/tweet and show us some love :D https://twitter.com/PokeGoFind/status/870799039415156740

Let's go over all the details:

Commands
    /cbattle - to queue yourself for a competitive battle
    /cbattle leave - to leave the queue
    /cbattle top - to view all the Top Trainers of each rank

Ranks
    There are five ranks. Our system is based off of a Dynamic ELO rank system. The first couple of days you all might be bouncing back and forth from rank to rank because everyone is starting off at same level.

Here are the 5 ranks in order from Highest to Lowest:
    Grand Champion > Master > Gold > Silver > Bronze

Rep your rank next to your name with the Rank's icon. The icon is to the right of your Trainer Level in chat.

Additional Info
    To make things fair and even for all players, we scale all your Pokémon's levels to 50. This way you can play at any point and won't be at a massive disadvantage against someone else who has level 100 pokemon.

When matchmaking, we pair you up with someone who is similar rank as you so you are both on similar skill level. You win, you go up in rankings. You lose, well... you suck haha just kidding, you just lose points and start ranking down.

Like I said in the beginning, we have been working very hard on this feature and super excited to see you all play! Please provide your feedback and suggestions so that in the coming days we can make it even better. Enjoy and can't wait to see which one of you is the best ;)

Shion, cuddlycreeper98 and xArcuz like this.
  2. Gajet_YT

Gajet_YT New Member

Hey!! I have a problem with this server.I can't loggin in.Please help me to solve this problem.

3. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Could you please post in the help section or PM me for further help?

4. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Cool Update!

Jon likes this.
  5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Will the other ranks be added soon? gold is the bottom of the ranks at the momment

6. Swaggchill21

Swaggchill21 New Member

Can u guys add like a command like /cxp to check how many points u have for /cbattle or it can show how many points u got left until next rank

Jon likes this.
  7. Asek34

Asek34 New Member

Need help with resource pack play.pokefind.co i can not download it in game i have some link where i can download

8. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Their isn't a way to download the resource pack out of game. Why isn't the resource pack working for u?

9. dm602

dm602 New Member

yay that's amazing great work

10. RSHua

RSHua New Member

Can you show how many wins/points you need to reach a certain rank? thnx

11. RedYT953

RedYT953 New Member

You guys should bring it back for all 3 generations