Change back the IRL Trade Rule

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gr8squid, Jul 6, 2017.

1. gr8squid

gr8squid New Member

So in the past, I have been collecting many auras, I sometimes do things like trade for cs go skins if I have Pokemon I wanna get rid of, so I can enjoy both games more. Recently, I have been very annoyed by this new IRL Trade Rule. People have been saying "Well with IRL trades allowed, many people are getting scammed."
    Too be honest, this people getting scammed are often careless and are not careful when trading. These people can not complain about getting scammed if it is there own fault. In my experience of IRl trading, I have never been scammed because I am careful. So to recap, I would like if they allowed Irl trades again, and if people complain, they will be ignored as they were warned to be careful.

2. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

We will most likely never change back this rule. In the start we allowed it, but highly recommended not to do it. Yet, it became our problem and we got way too many reports about this. That is why we made the rule and will most likely not change it back.

3. gr8squid

gr8squid New Member

That is why I made this thread, to get back a feature that we should not have to question if allowed.

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

You do realise of someone gets charged back there's a long process that has to be completed just for pokefind to refund someone. IRL trading is also bad because it's way easier to scam someone when the trade purely relies on someone's honesty. Additionally a lot of players who can't put money into the game can be desperate and times and are very vulnerable to scamming.

5. gr8squid

gr8squid New Member

In the case of a charge back, both players should be banned, the person who charged back should get a perm, and the other person should get a week or more. A lot of people like me don't trade for ranks and trade for other forms so they cant get charged back.

6. Goku0G

Goku0G New Member

We feel that the IRL trades hurt players on the server more than help them which is why they will most likely never allowed again.

Voultronix likes this.