Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MysticDoesPvp, Jul 26, 2017.

1. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Hey guys!, It's me Giraffe, motox4, or NickBo8. Most of you may know me some of you may not and that's okay. Anyways let's get right into the introduction.
    Hi! My name is Chris, some of you may know me as PHaZe_Giraffe In-game or as NickBo8. I have been with the Pokefind community since the very beginning and I feel it is the time to introduce myself properly to the server. A lot has changed since I came back, gen 2 is out and there's a new gamemode. I remember when there was only gen 1, good memories. Most of the people that see this thread are probably going to remember me and most of you are my friends. If you're new I welcome you to the server and the forums.
    I remember when I first started PokeFind, I had no friends and I was just a noob. Some of my friends now are
    MasterFrog, Toastytunes, MuhammadTheGreat, Demonized666, and many more to come.
    If you would like to be my friend comment down below <3.
    Anyways, if anyone needs help I'll be there, on the forums, the discord, or on the server. Anyways, See you guys around the server <3

Have any questions? Pm me through discord or pm me on the server
    IGN: NickBo8
    Discord: #PHaZe_Giraffe#8264

2. Ryamation

Ryamation New Member

I'm new in general, however, it's nice to meet you and I hope I see you in-game sometimes

3. xCro

xCro Member

Hey Chris, i have seen a lot of your posts on the Forums, but not in the game. You sound like a good and mature guy.
    Hope that we will meet in the game sooner or later! :)

4. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Hey Chris! I see you on the discord server nearly everyday, helping people and having conversations! Glad to have you! :D