A Guide to PokéFind Skyblocks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ToastyTunes, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags: Edit
  1. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hello there! You might know me I am ToastyTunes also known as Nick, I decided to make this guide to help out players who have lots of important questions that every PokéFind Skyblocks player should know the answer too

Steps on starting up a skyblocks island:
    1. Open up Minecraft and log into the PokéFind Server
    2. Go to the PokéFind Skyblocks NPC and right click him or you can right click the compass and select the Skyblocks Gamemode
    3. Once you log into the PokéFind Skyblocks Hub, You can see that there are lots of different things to explore, there are crates in the spawn area and in the Pokéshop -which is left to the Center of the island. You can click on "Professor Hemlock's NPC" or do "/is"
    4. A menu screen of which type of island you can select will be displayed.
    - PokéIsland - For Player ranks and above
    -Pro Island - For Pro ranked players and above (Beta Testers are allowed to select this island as an option)
    -Champion Island - For Champion ranked players and above
    These islands are selectable depending on what is your rank in the PokéFind Network.

5. Finally, you have successfully created an official skyblocks island, please be aware of what commands you can use for PokéFind skyblocks - Do "/is help" for the list of skyblocks command.

Some important commands in the list:
    "/is" - Teleports you to your island spawn

"/is setspawn" - Move to your desired spawn location in your island and use this command, doing "/is" will teleport you to this desired location

"/is coop [playername]" or "/is uncoop [playername]" - Allows you to coop another player, NOTE: This will allow this player you coop to have full access to your island, chests, break/place blocks etc. You can also uncoop them, co-oping them will give them access to your island for the whole time you are online there, once you leave they will br automatically uncooped and have no access to your island

"/is invite [playername]" - This is similiar to the coop command but this allows the player to have full access to your island 24/7, when they do "/is accept" they will lose their main island and be automatically a part/team of your island. If you wish to remove them due to some reason, do "/is kick [playername]" when they are online

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. How to invite players to your island but they are from a different server?

A: Tell them to teleport to you (/tpa [playername]) twice then you can use the /is invite command to invite them to your island.

Q. Why is my Rhydon/Rhyhorn isn't mining the ores?
    A: PokéFind Skyblocks have a daily restart/refresh to help clear the lag, this means that it will reset your rhydon/rhyhorn and it won't mine the ores after the restart. Therefore you should mine all the ores manually with a pickaxe first then your Pokémon should be back mining again.

Q. How do we increase island level in skyblocks?
    A: Every block (except for ore blocks) have value when it is placed. (E.G. Diamond block = 300 XP Island Value) Placing more blocks on your island will increase the island level.

Q. How do we make money in skyblocks?

A: There are lots of different ways to earn money, you can sell blocks by doing "/shop" and finding the category of the item and then selling it for a certain amount. You can complete challenges by doing /c, once completing a challenge, you have to do "/c c [challengename~No Spacing]" or you can do "/c" and click the challenge to officially complete it and get exp, money and/or rewards. You can also make Rhydon/Rhyhorn farms, create Iron Golem Farms as well which is currently the best money-making solution but it will cost you A LOT!

Q. What do Pokémon in Skyblocks do?
    A: There are not much Pokémon in Skyblocks, there are charmander, bulbasaur, rhyhorn, mewtwo, ditto, scyther, ghastly, geodude. All of them have their evolutions except for Mewtwo, Scyther and Ditto.

Charmander:
    Price: $50000
    Info: Allows you to boost furnance smelting speed, evolutions allows it to have much faster smelting, Charizard also instant-smelting.

Bulbasaur:
    Price: $500000
    Info: Allows you to speed up plants/crops growth, evolutions allows it to speed it up faster.

Geodude:
    Price: $10000
    Info: Creates ores at a time, it's a good combo with Rhyhorn, evolutions allows it to create more ores at a time.

Rhyhorn:
    Price: $250000
    Info: Auto-mines the ores created at a time, evolutions gives it a bigger radius for auto-mining.

Scyther:
    Price: $175000
    Info: Auto-Chops wood for you, it's a great combo with bulbasaur.

Ghastly:
    Price: $250000
    Info: Spawns mobs (zombies, skeletons, witches etc.) It's a great combo with mewtwo, evolutions allows it to spawn more mobs at a time.

Mewtwo:
    Price: $3000000
    Info: Kills mobs in its radius, also collects the exp gained by killing the mobs.

Ditto:
    Price: $1000000
    Info: It makes animals breed much more, more animals!

Thank you so much for taking your time snd reading this simple guide for new players to PokéFind skyblocks! I decided to make this to help out the community, if you think this is helpful, I wiuld be very grateful if you leave a feedback in the comments section below once again thank you so much.

I will be sure to update this guide as much as possible because I am sure that there are more questions that needs to be answered too
    ToastyTunes - Jr Moderator on PokéFind

iwin1302 and GamerMicah1 like this.
  2. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

Nice guide, a good way to make money too is using profit shops from other players ;)
    And there are legendary birds too, maybe add them to the list of pokemons, bc a lot of players are asking what a legendary bird does.

3. Harry7247

Harry7247 New Member

How do I make a sell shop?
    Not buy... I know the [Buy] shop thing, but I tried that for [Sell] and nothing worked.

4. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

U have to do [Buy] on the first line, ID of the item u want to sell on the second line, How much u want to sell on the third line, and the price on the fourth line :D

5. Harry7247

Harry7247 New Member

I meant a sell sign...like people sell me items...

6. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

Ah sell sign, I dunno if that is possible, never saw one myself.

7. xCro

xCro Member

Very nice guide, it will help new players a lot, huge respect!!

8. evanmarioboy

evanmarioboy Member

Great Job Nick! Although I am level 50 in the Pokémon World, I knew almost nothing about Skyblock! Very helpful!

Grapes likes this.
  9. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

Great job! I can see you putting a lot of effort on making this thread!