Change the Mystery Man a Little Bit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mossleaf, Aug 4, 2017.

?

Should the Mystery Man have hints or riddles?

1. Yes, let's make it possible!

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No, the suspense is fun :3

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Mossleaf

Mossleaf New Member

We've all been there. The message pops up, letting you know that the Mystery Man is somewhere. Everyone scrambles to find him. 9 times out of 10, no one finds him and he disappears. This is VERY frustrating. We need to buy things off of him. So, I want to include hints or riddles. For example, if he's in Falls Lagoon, he can say "I'm near the boatyard" or something like that. That way we actually have a chance of finding him. I think it would be very helpful.

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

This would ruin the fun XP, most people know where he usually spawns, and you can also look in discord #rare-spawns to see where he is.

3. Mossleaf

Mossleaf New Member

I made this post because I've seen the message at least 5 times, haven't seen him once. But I see what you're saying.

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I don't think the mystery man can tell you where he is. The problem is he is a random spawn and so the messages wouldnt link up. Plus if they tried it would be superror glitchy

dombatt1 likes this.
  5. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

I object, if this added. It will make finding Mystery Man a lot more easier.

6. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Hello Mossleaf! To be honest I agree, for people that don't have /fly or bikes it can be a bit hard, and if not, take too long time, to find him. However, I don't think the hints should be too revealing.