Hello I'm InitialD, My friends call me Jacky

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by InitialD, Aug 9, 2017.

1. InitialD

InitialD New Member

After pick up Pokemon Pearl almost a decade ago, I have never been able to grow out of catching pocket monsters. I've been playing Minecraft since 2011 and always loved the communities within it.

My favorite Pokemon games have to be Pokemon Soul Silver and Leaf Green (One of my first game boy games) I played in quite a weird older as well first being Pearl, Soul Silver, Leaf Green, Gold and finally Ruby, I am still yet to play Black and white 2 sadly, just never got around to playing it. (Fan made) Roms have been able to keep me into Pokemon after not liking Black and White one, My favorites are Ash Gray and Uranium.

I live in England near the coast of Mars, I eat and sleep, I am pretty much half asleep writing this

Please don't ask for anything shiny!

My top ten Pokemon
    1) Cyndaquil
    2) Grovyle
    3) Metagross
    4) Bellsprout
    5) Scizor
    6) Salamence
    7) Heracross/Pinsir
    8) Lugia
    9) Steelix
    10) Garchomp

If you want to ask anything please do!

2. Legendary4u

Legendary4u New Member

welcome to pokefind my ING is Legenda4y my friends call me Kassidy if u have question abought the game u can dm me on discord Legenda4y#5151 have fun on the sever

3. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

Welcome to this friendly network -- Pokefind. Hope you enjoy your time in the server.

4. xCro

xCro Member

Hey InitialD and welcome to the PokeFind community!
    If you need any help just message me on the forums or on the discord - xCro##7893 -

5. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Hello Initial9, and welcome to the server! If you have any questions feel free to send me a message on our discord server! :D

6. Dolphin_

Dolphin_ New Member

Hello
    InitialD!
    I hope you have a fantastic time
    on the server.