Pokemon-murder pros and cons + how to make it a lot better

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by camrex8, Sep 4, 2017.

1. camrex8

camrex8 New Member

Pokémon-murder came out yesterday and so far, I enjoy it. However there are some improvements that could be made.

Pros:
    -The map's size, hiding spots, and "spooky" element make it a lot of fun to play.
    -The pokeballs system and how you have to find them to catch or just slow the gastly down makes it suspenseful and forces you to keep moving.
    -I know I already said this but the maps hiding spots are very cool and cleverly placed so that you are constantly finding new ones each round.
    Cons:
    -I think that their should be a fair way to regulate who gets to be gastly, something like the system that hypixel uses for murder mystery. Sometimes I will go 15 rounds without being the murder, and their are only so many times you can be a trainer before it gets boring.
    -Maybe the shadow ball charge could be a bit less long depending on if you're near a group of 4-5 trainers it will be 5 seconds and if there is only 1 trainer it would be 15.
    -I know you guys will do this but more maps please.
    Suggestions:
    -Maybe traps or secret passageways you can use for a quick escape that you can use in exchange for pokeballs or something. Again sort of like hypixels murder mystery.
    -This one actually goes to pokemon murder and pokewars. I feel like the whole "you use gold to buy new skins" makes since and I am not talking about the best skins (mewtwo, celibi, mew, aura gengar, weedle king,), but I feel like some skins cost way too much money. I mean I get that the server is young and that's why most things cost money, but you can't buy gold, in fact, the only thing related to gold you can only get in the shop are gold boosters. So could you please make it so that you can either get gold in higher amounts than you usually can or lower the prices of skins/ anything you can buy with gold.

Thank you for reading this and if you have any comments, want to say your opinion, or agree/disagree with something, feel free to comment. Remember these are only suggestions, and I know that a lot of people work really hard for our enjoyment on this server so please, don't get offended or sad from this. Good job on pokemon-murder again to any staff reading this.

lego10001 and Undead88 like this.
  2. Undead88

Undead88 New Member

Those are awesome suggestions! I like them

3. camrex8

camrex8 New Member

Thank you!! This is my first post so I'm really glad you like it!

4. Lars

Lars Former Pokefind Admin / Staff Manager

;)
    I like the suggestions!

5. lego10001

lego10001 Member

The first time I played the game I was the ghastly. I was lucky then, but I think the hypixel chance would be good.