Contact staff InGame

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by legender1431, Sep 3, 2017.

?

Do you like cheaters ?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. legender1431

legender1431 Banned

Hi everybody,
    Well, My friend and i seed a lot of cheaters InGame and we'd like that you add a command for report them when there're cheating because a lot of players don't report in this forum and this solution will be a new way to report cheateurs.

Cheateurs are some noobs than use cheats for believing be good but this type of players is a pain because they're ruining the game experience of others players...

(PS: if i did some errors, it's because i learn English.)

lego10001 likes this.
  2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

This would be a great addition, but I feel that this would highly decrease the use of #punishment-reports in discord and ban reports in forums. Also there are many flaws to the /report button, this can be abused easily and anybody would be able to gang up on 1 person. Another thing about the /report command is that sometimes not many staff members are on, and only Mod+ have the perms to ban people.

3. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

I've already suggested a report system a few times, it usually doesn't go anywhere. I'll re-post it here.

/report player reason(proof can be included with reason)

You put a cap to the number of reports each player can submit so they can't spam it and you also make it so they can't post another report until the ones they have submited are closed.

Staff commands:
    /reports list(displays all open reports)
    /reports close report#

Devs could easily make a /reports close 1-20 type thing as well as add time stamps for the time of opening, and a click-able option (basically a link on the players name) to tp to the player that was either reported or the submitter.

*Report#*: *Submitter* reported *Offender* on *insert server* for *reason*

27381: Ordaine reported legender1431 on PokeWars3 for hacking fly http:confused:/prntscr.com/abc123 (just an example)

ToastyTunes likes this.
  4. legender1431

legender1431 Banned

ok but from this post my friend and me have seed 8 cheaters...
    This way is important guy...
    -_-

5. legender1431

legender1431 Banned

Now i start the list

- heyyyyyy1 for autoclicking and potential Aimbot

6. Bow_Boul

Bow_Boul New Member

I can't join sever,but I don't use Plugin can you help me??

7. pieguy

pieguy New Member

yee that has been a big ploblem I had to go every server just to find a jr mod

8. lego10001

lego10001 Member

I don't think I've ever seen a cheater/hacker. But I would like the report button to report people for swearing.