I Need Help!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by L3_Doge, Sep 22, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. L3_Doge

L3_Doge New Member

Please note: This is not a ban appeal.

Hello. I was banned for chargeback, not knowing at first that my mother had disputed the charge after she helped me buy aura and epic eggs. I have not be able to play Pokefind for about two weeks and I've been trying to appeal but no one cares and listens to me. They just say "my" actions are unforgivable. ☹️. The only option left is to contact an owner or admin to help us on the phone. I was wondering if there is a +1 (US) phone number to call them. I really need help. I don't want to be banned forever and be bored. My Minecraft username is L3_Doge and my brother's is GEJ15_Games. He was banned too because our mom used the same card with his even thought she didn't dispute his charge.

2. SuperSanic Playz

SuperSanic Playz New Member

id love to help im prob getting mod. if i do i tell admin or others bout this

3. L3_Doge

L3_Doge New Member

Thanks for your help!

4. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

You can e-mail them at [email protected] however charge back is a permanent punishment and deemed unforgivable so you may not get a reply.

5. L3_Doge

L3_Doge New Member

I just don't understand why I should get banned if I didn't do anything. It wasn't my fault at all.

6. XXXRadiacion

XXXRadiacion New Member

What can u do if you want to dm with a mod/staff u can just join the pokefind discord if you are not already in it for you can talk with a mod