Adding Lures into Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Infinity_Wolf, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Infinity_Wolf

Infinity_Wolf New Member

So this could benefit both the players and the server. Since PokeStops are a thing in PokeFind, adding lures to the Minecraft server would be an excellent idea for both profit and fun. Since adding PokeStops into the server would attract more people, the result is most likely profit. This is a personal idea... Hopefully, it will be better than the Pokemon Go lures which doesn't attract rare Pokemon at all.

So not too rare of Pokemon but at least more common than ones you normally find. Like maybe add a rare Pokemon that spawns or something. And possibly it will broadcast in chat in which area the lure was put on.

I'd say 1 Lure from the store would be around $2.50 USD

3 would be $6.50

And then have generation 2 which would be the same prices.

Hopefully, this can be added, be sure to tell me what you think!

lego10001 likes this.
  2. Ghostman85

Ghostman85 Banned

I think this will be a great idea if it's done right. Like everyone can benefit from it. Like in every Pokemon go game I've played.

lego10001 likes this.
  3. Infinity_Wolf

Infinity_Wolf New Member

I agree.

lego10001 likes this.
  4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Yeah if done right truly is an amazing idea but at the same time I think it would be cool to catch rarer pokemon this way but the pokemon are only there for a minute at a time.

lego10001 likes this.
  5. lego10001

lego10001 Member

A minute is too little, because it normaly takes 30 for a decent Pokémon to battle another decent Pokémon, unless you click buttons fast. So you could only catch about two Pokémon from that. I'd say 3 minutes, but it's really up to the creators.

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

yeah but if you want super rare things to spawn such as dratini it would have to minimal

7. CaSe_sEnSiTiV

CaSe_sEnSiTiV New Member

This idea would only benefit those who spend money on the server. Players like me who dont spend money on servers would not benefit from the idea and it would be unfair for us.

8. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

This sounds like a fantastic idea ;) but I think it should be a private-type of lure so players won't cluster around :) Maybe for $1.99 only, 30 minutes, you don't have to put lures into Pokéstops, maybe a specific/prefered location instead - for example:
    Insert a lure in a specific a location in the Icy Plains, up to 20-30 Pokémon spawns in (dewgong, piloswine, seels and etc.)