Unfair Tournament

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DJDevilA, Sep 30, 2017.

1. DJDevilA

DJDevilA New Member

People are getting kicked out of the tourney because they were sleeping. People that don't stay up all night. People with actual lives. For most trainers, the round 4 matches ends in the morning. For me and other trainers, it ends at 5-6 am. Most of us are still sleeping by that time. People are contacting Staffs left, right and center, and still no response. At least give the round 4 matches another day to be completed. Don't just kick people out when they are sleeping. Some trainers don't deserve to be in the higher rounds but they got in anyway because their opponent didn't have a chance to fight them because of time zones. Like WTH.

The managers are probably just gonna ignore this because they don't care about the disqualified trainers that were sleeping but at least the mods that care for those trainers will read it.

Next time, let other managers or SR. Mods take care of the problems. Only 1 or 2 manager(s) are doing all the work. Trust in your co-workers.

#EVERYTRAINERMATTERS

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. Infinity_Wolf

Infinity_Wolf New Member

Yea I was wondering about this for a while, I agree.

3. DJDevilA

DJDevilA New Member

thank you

4. Infinity_Wolf

Infinity_Wolf New Member

Even though i'm not in the Tourny, I still agree that it should be fair for everyone. Especially if they are busy 1 day.

5. DJDevilA

DJDevilA New Member

yep

6. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

I'm not in the tournament but I think they will re think the mechanics for the next tournament. It's the 1st one that is made officially. They need to not rush : to do it in a 2 weeks format, not 1, or do for Europe one, for US and Australia/Asia. Then took finalists of both 3. Make a group of 6 and battle each other or Play Offs.

7. DJDevilA

DJDevilA New Member

Welp they rushed this tournament and a lot of people got DQ because of it.

8. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Due to the tourney being a kinda last minute thing and not only that but brand new, things have gone wrong in a few ways. Obviously, all of the feedback from this will be taken into consideration for the next one that's bound to happen someday. There will be a lot more time to get ready for it, and I know that we're going to try our best to fix the schedules and give people opponents from their timezone because even my opponent was from another timezone, and we barely could make it. I appreciate the feedback from you guys, it'll all be looked at.

9. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I think they did rush the tournament but at the end of the day Wether you like it or not the winner is always going to be someone from the top 10 best cbattlers so the winner is almost pre determined.

10. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

Not really :) some players in cbattle use Legendaries like Mewtwo or some OP Shadows like +speed Alakazam or Lugia with their Shadow Storm.
    Also I saw some players are abusing with Umbreon..and its ability for now is broken.
    Some players are in the Top 10 but Charlie came from nowhere and won the tourney with just 1 aura pokemon in his team xD

I hope to participate at the 2nd tourney.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    ShootingFor3 likes this.