Multiple suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Grubas, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Grubas

Grubas New Member

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Most of these Rank suggestions are just awful , as someone whos had a rank since nearly the beginning of the server I can say I got my moneys worth out of it. Most of your rank suggestions are just pay to win stuff and/or unnecessary. That being said the generic multiple release suggestion should be added ,again I like the EV training system but you made it P2W. And lastly the way they add the new generations will always be at max lvl eg. 30 , 50 because thats how minecraft works ... it can only register your level.

3. Grubas

Grubas New Member

Thanks for your feedback! :) It's good you've got your money out of it, as I said in the document I've never had a rank so it seems from an outside eye it's just way to little but maybe it's good enough the way it it. What I was trying to say though is that legend ranks are paying 200 $ (not including the discount rn.) so I believe for that they deserve some kind of P2W system, it's really a lot of money add it should make their Journey easier. I also now edited the text in the document about the EV guys, you can fight them every 3 hours they have 6 pokemons all at lvl 1 that gives +2 in that stat. This would take a bit of their time then atleast. (If I did my math correctly, to get 256 evs on one stat it would take them 60 hours. Not including that they can also train it on the "normal" servers)

I didn't really think about the generations system tbf, if you say it's not gonna work I believe you :) Will edit the text about it and just say "It wont work" or something similar.

4. lolitsDEAD

lolitsDEAD New Member

I think the tm guy is a good idea and increased backpack space. However you need to rethink the perks of donors. I don't believe they should get a hugely unfair advantage over normal players.

5. Grubas

Grubas New Member

Thanks for your feedback! :) Alright, now 2 people have told me that they think the perks of donors are unfair so I'll have to admit defeat :D If any of these suggestions would get added the dev team could to some tinkering to try and make it more fair.

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Just with the donor perks a lot of people already complain they have an unfair advantage so I highly doubt anything will change