Got Scammed Need Help From Staff ( mods , admins )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JUSTMEATY, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUSTMEATY

JUSTMEATY New Member

So today i was going around wanting to evolve my poliwhirl to a politoed and this 11 year old kid called "Cheesemaxface" said he'd help me but when i traded him the poliwhirl with the kings rock he just took it and quit the server . I also have screenshots of the logs between me and him but sadly that's the only proof i have . Hopefully someone can help me , like a staff member.

Regards,
    JUSTMEATY ( In Game Name )

2. JUSTMEATY

JUSTMEATY New Member

BTW in the game he was lvl 11 and i am lvl 10 at the moment

3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Unfortunately for scam reports, video evidence is required. We cannot do anything without a video of the actual trade/scam.

4. JUSTMEATY

JUSTMEATY New Member

Ohhh... That's sad ): , alright well thank you for the help .

5. MrJoshyy

MrJoshyy Active Member

Sorry to here about what happened, unfortunately like UV_Hail said we cannot help unless there is video evidence of the trade. We recommend that you record all trades with anyone you don't 100% trust.
    This video evidence must include and clearly show
    • The Details of the trade posted in chat with the other party clearly acknowledging that the details are correct.
    • If the IVs matter for the value of the trade they must also be included in the chat.
    • The trade occurring must also be included
    In the event of a scam it is recommended that you post your proof to either http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?forums/player-reports.24/ or to the #hack-and-scam-reports section on the PokeFind Discord here - https://discordapp.com/invite/yQfpX5c

Thread Locked