A Reward for completing the Pokedex!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tornadofirewave, Oct 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Do you think this should be added?

1. No, it's a dumb idea and a waste of time.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, it would be a unique addon.

16 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

When someone completes the pokedex I believe they should get a small reward, such as if you complete the Seen Pokedex you should get a Epic Egg. If you complete the Catch Pokedex you should get something like a egg charm which either gives you better luck when opening eggs such as the shiny egg, it should decrease the chance of getting bad pokemon (Rhydon, Golem, etc) or it could shorten the time spent on breeding a new pokemon, I mean lets face it, not many people would like to wait 36 hours just to get their Eevee.​

TheDoctor420 likes this.
  2. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

That would be a great idea pal ;) This could levitate and increase the number of players caring to complete the PokéDex, and definetely will get me energized too as I am lazy to complete it for nothing but as a collection :p Would love to see this added!

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I completely agree , we need a reward for completing pokedex. However your reward idea is not so good. 1) completing the pokedex is incredibly easy if you aim to complete it so maybe a few rare eggs (pokefind never gives out epic eggs). 2) an egg effect probably won't work in minecraft plus anyway there are no good or bad pokemon , golem can be a very good competitive pokemon .
    3) breeding was already shortened and I think it's fair .
    Finally I don't think this is going to be added due to the fact that the pokedex is always growing ( we have gen 3 coming out soon)

4. Blackshade

Blackshade New Member

I personally like the idea but I think the rewards are too high.Maybe for catching all of the Gen 1 Pokemon you can get a Rare Egg and maybe get another when you get all the Gen 2 Pokemon.Also, it should exclude legendaries from the challenge so it's a bit fairer.

5. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

I completely agree with you for getting a reward for completing the Pokedex. I myself completed the Pokedex pretty easily, so I really don't think it should be valued as epic eggs or higher, but a small amount of coins/tokens or maybe a rare egg would be nice ;)

6. xXwazerzXx

xXwazerzXx New Member

I agree but legendary pokemon should have a 0.002% to spawn, it will create a aspect to the game and add more rarity. Then we can actually complete the dex, by making legendary pokemon tradeable also.

7. Kialos

Kialos Well-Known Member

This is a great idea actually, it would be very hard to get all the legends tho

8. Voultronix

This would be an awful idea. We all know that no non ranks would not get it because ever ranked player would get it and it would dissappear

9. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Honestly like the idea of getting a reward, it would match up with the real Pokémon games and add an aspect to the game.

DaniNoc likes this.
  10. xXwazerzXx

xXwazerzXx New Member

You don't understand, non-ranks can still get it, and without it no one can get it, so either no one gets it, or everyone actually gets a chance

11. Lego121212

Lego121212 Ex Senior Moderator

Think this is a great Idea, you should suggest it on Discord

12. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

Have I won the most viewed post XD

13. Voultronix

No you dont understand .. ranks have primary acess to the server and every ranked player will be in there for the full 10 minutes

14. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

This is actually an amazing idea. I really hope they would implement this idea. It helps people want to "catch em all".

15. Lego121212

Lego121212 Ex Senior Moderator

That's true, but maybe they could spawn it on like a couple of servers instead of just one in order for non-ranks to get it?

16. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Although the idea is interesting, it would completely devalue legend rank in itself. Multiple players have paid 100$ for a legendary Pokemon and having it spawn in the wild would render that useless... Even if the chance is low, the fact that there will be players who have gotten legends for free is sure to be disheartening to many legend ranks. Legendary birds aren't necessary to play the game and legend rank is there so that if you are interested in Legendary Pokemon, there's an option available. In terms of the Pokedex reward, it should probably be just for seeing all the Pokemon as even legend ranks will have an extremely difficult time obtaining all of the legendaries.

17. Voultronix

Best mod <3.
    Every time the word legend is used for players to acquire for free the legend ranks get upset. They have the power to threaten to charge back in the masses and they have proven so in the past so we will not see it happen. Good riddance, you know how boring Pokemon mmos are when everyone has legends in their team.

UV_Hail likes this.
  18. HowDragon

HowDragon New Member

I like the reward idea, otherwise you don't really "Gotta Catch Em' All!"

19. Joshua123345

Joshua123345 New Member

I agree with this but except for getting all the legends