Oh look another newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Enzeru, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Enzeru

Enzeru New Member

Hello Pokefind. I'm Enzeru, ign Enzichan. I don't do well with intros. I'm an older gamer, age disclosure upon request. I enjoy video games, anime, anything fantasy fiction, and making youtube videos. I'm not sure how much time I can devote to this server since I'm staff on a survival minecraft server but I enjoy pixelmon and intend to spend time here. This pixelmon server seems a bit different than the others, and that makes me curious. If I didn't answer any questions you have, feel free to ask them.

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Welcome to the forums and server Enzeru! Fun fact, this is not a Pixelmon server! It is an awesome Vanilla Minecraft Server with custom made models of Pokémon with other game modes and items. I hope you enjoy your adventure here on PokeFind, and if you have any questions feel free to message me on here or on discord.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  3. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey Enzeru, welcome to the Pokefind server/forums!! We hope you enjoy your stay here:). If you have any questions at all feel free to message any of the staff members!! Looking forwards to seeing you on the server!:p

4. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Hey Enzeru, welcome to the forums we hope you enjoy your stay!
    If you have any questions be sure to message me on here or discord :D

5. Enzeru

Enzeru New Member

Y'all so nice. Thanks for the welcomes <3

6. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Enzeru. Hope you enjoy your stay in our community. If you got any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me here on the Forums or on Discord. Hope to see you around the server ! ;)

7. Professor Willow

Professor Willow New Member

Welcome, Enzeru! I hope you Enjoy your stay. :p

8. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Heyo Enzeru! Welcome to Pokefind and to the forums!!! We hope you have an awesome time here :p

9. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

No probs about the intro ma friend, my name is Amazon, nice to meet you. Im your friendly neighborhood shark, if you ever need help or a friend dm me on discord at AmazonsharkComputer#6045 and I cant wait to mee you in game <3 :D

10. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

Welcome Enzeru, if you ever would like to play with someone on the server at any given time, I am here and available. I have no life and all I do is school and Pokefind. #SocialLife. My discord is TrueOmega7296#2794. I am willing to helping anyone on the server. So do please keep an eye out for me on the server or feel free to message me on discord.

11. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums and the server, Enzeru! I really do hope your enjoy your stay here, no matter what gamemode of ours you choose to play. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message me on either here or Discord!

ShootingFor3 likes this.