Hi guys! ^^

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ghostlynx, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Ghostlynx

Ghostlynx New Member

Heh... this is a bit late but here's my introduction post!

You can call me Ghost, Flicker, Sparx, basically whatever your comfortable with.
    I go by He/his/him or she/hers/her pronouns but will accept they/them/theirs as well. (I'm Bigender X'D)
    I am 18 years old and was born a female but I don't plan on becoming trans anytime soon.

What I Like:

-Pokemon
    -Harry Potter
    -Art
    -Music
    -Animals!!!!!! <3
    -Animal Crossing (I know, I'm such a child.)
    -Thunderstorms
    -Rain
    -Fuzzy things
    -Shiny things

What I Don't Like:

-Cheaters
    -Rude People
    -BUGS
    -Scraping noises...
    -Sharp objects
    -High winds
    -Loud alarms
    -Uneven ground (I can't walk correctly so this makes me feel like I'm gonna topple over)
    -Furbies...

I only joke around with people I know extremely well so don't expect a lot when you first meet me.
    Also, if you ever see me in game feel free to say hello and start a conversation! I'm always willing to chat and help other players whenever they want.

I... uh... don't know what else to say so let me know if you want to know about something that isn't on this list. BAI!

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello Ghost! I love animals and Pokemon as well of course ;) and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on here or on discord. I hope you continue to enjoy your adventure here on PokeFind!

Ghostlynx likes this.
  3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hi ghost! Hope you enjoy being a part of the community!!! :)

Ghostlynx likes this.
  4. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Hey Ghost, welcome to the forums we hope you enjoy your stay!
    If you have any questions be sure to message me on here or discord :D

Ghostlynx likes this.
  5. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello Ghost! Welcome to the pokefind forums and the server! We hope you have fun on the server with us and I look forward to seeing you in the server :)! If you have any questions feel free to message any member of the staff team, enjoy!!!!! :D

Ghostlynx likes this.
  6. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Hello nice to meet you Ghost! I am a huge fan of Harry Potter too, I hope you enjoy or continue to enjoy your experience on PokeFind!

DaniNoc and Ghostlynx like this.
  7. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Heyo Ghost! Nice to meet ya :D I hope you have a great time on the forums and as well as on the server! :p #Team Instinct

Ghostlynx likes this.
  8. Ghostlynx

Ghostlynx New Member

Thanks everyone! ^^
    I've been playing on the server for about a month or so now and I love it! (I only recently discovered the forums)
    I hope to see you all around the server and the forums!

9. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Hi im your friendly neighborhood shark, if you ever wanna get some help or hang out just dm me AmazonsharkComputer#6045 on

10. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

Ghostlynx, if you ever would like to play with someone on the server at any given time, I am here and available. I have no life and all I do is school and Pokefind. #SocialLife. My discord is TrueOmega7296#2794. I am willing to helping anyone on the server. So do please keep an eye out for me on the server or feel free to message me on discord.

11. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums, Ghost! I hope you enjoy your stay here and in game! P.S. I also love animals ;)

ShootingFor3 likes this.